TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum

Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 am by timmie124

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

TSC Sims Craft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TSC Sims Craft

Post by Kronmuffin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:37 pm

Sims Craft

Sims craft will be a variation of RP but with what i think are better rules and regulations.

Basically what im hoping to do with this is support a proper economy, have trading more prevalent and on a bigger scale and bring the community closer together. I know what your thinking RP failed miserably because everyone was in an all out war with everyone else and people got mad and stuffs. But this wont be like that. In the list below I will explain all the rules and stuffs that will be followed and such.

1. Fighting- I know some of you are fans of PvP and others not so much but there is no need to worry. the way that PvP will be set up is that if you start up a faction you need to register it for PvP or war if you want to do any kind of fighting. If you are registered that you may only fight with other factions that are Registered to fight.

(ex)Timmie124 is registered for war and so is Momoto. they can fight each other but say boss is not than they cant attack him or can boss attack them.
i will probably do something that you need to be past a certain x or z coordinate to set up a PvP faction and fight with others.

2. Economy- with this i wanna have a stable economic system were people get and spend money by either killing monsters or buying and selling items to players. That means that Timmie124 needs to remove /money grant, /money set, and /sell.i know what you are thinking Woo finally mods and admins cant just gives them selves moneyz anymore but no /sell? well the thing is if you just /sell all your goodies away that doesn't really make a good economic system. for the economy to function right we need to buy and sell with each other. And this is were i need Timmies cooperation again. I need him to get the chest shop plugin so you guys can set up shops and businesses easier.

3. Greifing/Stealing- i know that you guys except Cammy want no griefing or stealing at all but we know that it wouldn't be a fair solution for those who like to fight. so what i say is that only faction set up in a war area and are registered for war can do any kind of griefing. But it must remain withing the war zone.

(ex) Cammy and Zac12 both registered and in the war zone they can blow each other up all they want (some restrictions may apply) but if kitty is in a non pvp zone can she is attacked the people at fault will be rolled back and punished accordingly.

Stealing is a tricky topic to make rules for because people like it and don't like it but its one of the things that happen frequently. it also adds character to the game. so what i propose is that stealing will be free were ever you go but if you are caught by there person your stealing from they have the right to kill you no matter were you are. Also the RP Block Rules will apply to anyone who is trying to steal in the non war zone and if they are stealing in the war zone and they are not in a faction.

(ex1) Vinnie wants to steal in the war zone. but he is not in a faction. he can only break certain blocks to get to chests such as wool/glass/fences but he cannot break things like stone. these same rules apply in the none war zone.

(ex2) Royce is in a war faction in the war zone registered for war. And Matt is an opposing faction that is also war registered and in the war zone. Royce and mat can steal from each other using any means necessary but if either one of them wanted to steal from the non war zone than they would have to follow the RP Block Rules.

(note) if you are in the PvP zone even if you are not in a faction you can be killed buy anyone in there. And if you abuse the RP block Rules you will be punished.

4. RP Block Rules- these are rules set in place to regulate greifing. Basically you can only break certain block. mainly blocks that are made of materials that you would be able to break with you own hands. the following list are blocks that you can break if you are in the war zone without a faction or the non war zone.

- Dirt
- Farmland
- Saplings
- Sand
- Gravel
- Leaves
- Glass
- Glass pains
- Crops
- Wild Grass
- Wool
- Flowers
- Mushrooms
- TnT
- Torches
- Redstone torches
- Redstone
- ladders
- Signs
- levers
- Ice
- Cactus
- Reeds / Sugarcane
- Fences
- Fence Gates
- Pumpkins
- Jack O Lanterns
- Glowstone
- Diodes
- Melons

If the block u want to break is not on this list than TO BAD. the only exception is if you are in the war zone with a registered faction against another Registered faction in the war zone.

So as a Recap this is a good thing. i took time to make sure to smooth out most of the rules. I also need The cooperation of a certain Shitty Screen Door to help with the permissions.
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: TSC Sims Craft

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:16 pm

im liking it so far

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kittaayy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Kron i hope you realize the faction stuff won't be happening for a long time, since RP was such a fuckshitstack.
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 pm

kitty did you even read it? i explained everything
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kittaayy on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 pm

i did, the whole thing..
people are just going to say they blew the shit outta their enemy's base "within the parameters"..
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:42 pm

I love the Sims 3, this could be fun.
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm

3Kittaayy wrote:i did, the whole thing..
people are just going to say they blew the shit outta their enemy's base "within the parameters"..

well than if they dont want that then they just dont make a war faction in the war zones
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:02 pm

something tells me this system will be abused too...what if we had a weekly adventure map?
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

pantaleon26 wrote:something tells me this system will be abused too...what if we had a weekly adventure map?

Even if it's abused you could either ban or fix the 'problem'.
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 pm

I like pants idea it could be a group project everyweek!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top