TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World!

4 posters

Go down

Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! Empty Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World!

Post by Beastlymonster7 Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Recently I have seen many different incidents were huge groups of mobs and bots have been spawned randumly in the main world. About a week ago, there was major lag because in the main world spawn there were bots, pigs, cows , and even gasps running around everywere going on killing spreas on every guest that spawned in. Me and a few other members plus maybe three admins had to kill all of these mobs to stop the lag.
Just today even there were about 30 bots ontop of a cobblestone fort just right outside of the spawn! There also major lag at the time too. I think that this is was of the reasons why all the sudden were starting to see huge lag spikes. Comment if you feal the same way. Twisted Evil
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! Empty Re: Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World!

Post by Poiuytas Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:33 pm

ya, probably people just using the /spawnmob command :/
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World! Empty Re: Large Groups of Mobs and bots spawing randumly in the main World!

Post by pantaleon26 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm

i can honestly say: i dont know what you're talking about
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

you didnt see the huge group of mobs that was roaming around terarizing the spawn lol about a week ago? I thinks a couple other admins were there helping us kill all the mobs but it was pretty bad
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Beastlymonster7 wrote:you didnt see the huge group of mobs that was roaming around terarizing the spawn lol about a week ago? I thinks a couple other admins were there helping us kill all the mobs but it was pretty bad

oh right, thats when i learned villagers cant be butchered
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 pm

haa lol
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:19 pm

bump
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down