TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum

Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 am by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

Where I Stand in Life Right Now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where I Stand in Life Right Now.

Post by timmie124 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 am

I pretty much hate everything. The things I enjoy doing know are pretty much just slacking off and not doing anything. I really wanted to be a mechanic for the last four years and make a lot of money and live somewhat lavishly while being humble. Recently I just don't care anymore I rather just hang around work a bullshit job pay rent, play paintball on weekends and have an internet connection, that's all that really matters to me anymore.

I guess I'm kinda a low life now, well I've always kinda been, I've never really given two shits about school before. First grade we had an all about me poster, my three wishes were no home work ever, no more school and something else that was similar, got in a trouble for that and was told it wasn't normal and the teacher has never herd that before. Felt like that throughout most of my school life. Later years out of elementary school, I felt like my education was cheated away from me. I had nothing but shitty teachers, or shitty students I don't remember but both were pretty bad. As a result I ended up not learning what i need to learn in math and ended up taking algebra for like 4 years? maybe more then that. But what really pisses me off is the fact its because i transferred schools in 8th grade, they put me in a bullshit remedial class, where I got an A and when I asked to be moved to a regular class they said I couldn't be transferred. So as a result freshmen year was stuck in algebra again, so I didn't give a fuck and barley did all the work got a D and got the credits by my school remakes you take math classes that you didn't get a C or higher in so i got fucked over with taking it another year. Passed with a B. then some how got geometry CC which to me was a fucking joke because of the 3d design stuff I do directly relates so it would of been nice to have a normal class with that instead of some remedial shit. And sense I had double credits I had to take a 0-6 which some of you might not be a big deal, but I get up 5:30 in the morning and get ready for school and show up to class at 7 and school ends around 3 clock. I was told this would fix all my credits and I would be able to take a 0-4 the next year. Well that was some straight up bullshit because I was going to have to take an another 0-6 this year if I didn't do a night school class. this is just part of the bullshit, I also got 20 unexcused absences for a class I didn't even have. I had enrolled in a online class so I wouldn't have to take a night school class, but I found the night school class easier and finished it in a week instead of a semester. and when i went to drop the online class, my only choice was drop it with an F and I was all for it because i had the credits, well apparently the drop was never official, and the 20 unexcused abstinence turned into 20 detentions, sense there was so many i couldn't serve them all when they were given to me it turned into 80 hours of detentions. Fortunately i was able to get that reduced. I have a lot more bullshit things I can say but those are just the major ones. After all this I just felt like I was cheated, I originally wanted to go to a CC of some sort but after all this I don't think the education system deserves any of the money it gets.

This year just feels pointless, I feel like I should just drop out at this point and get a minimum wage job and just work my way up the job chain, which is what I would be doing anyways and what most of you will be doing regardless what you do.

All I can really say is that the last 12 years of my life were pretty much pointless. I am thankful of it though for I did learn how to read and write (barley, there's probably so many grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes in this shit) My high school teachers never taught us grammar to be completely honest. And then math was also learned in school but everything else was just pretty much pointless. Interesting at best, but I learned most of what I know from experience and hands on doing things. I never took a computer class but I learned how to build a computer, I learned how to diagnose it learned pretty much how to do everything just by trying things out. Cars, I had an autoshop class but if you've ever been to my school you know its a joke, I learned most of what I know just by not acting ignorant and saying I'm not good with cars or I'm not good with computers. I just tried things and hoped they worked, or followed things found out where they went. Shit I pretty much learned HTML and CSS on my own, not good at it but mainly because idk what I want to do with it, because I'm a scatter brain.

This is kinda how TSC came to be, just me wanting to do my own thing and learning how to do everything, Over the last year, I think I learned the most about computers from running this little community. I feel like more of my real friends on here too.

I guess the moral to this rant if you read it, you don't need an education, just be humble, don't act arrogant, ignorant, keep an open mind, and most of all if you don't like something then do it your self, you'll get far in life.

TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Where I Stand in Life Right Now.

Post by Spencer on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

tl;dr Tim killed a man and sucked his dick

#WoopWoop
Spencer
Fuhrer Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Tim, I can say you're not alone. Lots of people including myself have had put up with crumby schools in the past and up to this day. They wonder why they put so much effort into things they hate or for people they don't respect or treat them like crap.

Most people just hated me throughout my childhood in schools. Gave me a hard time about acting so differently. Some people still do.

This year so far I've missed over 20 days of school from getting sick and two family emergencies. On my Junior year. I completely failed the Math Midterm, and my parents have to pay a tutor a lot of money just to keep me on track with it. I've NEVER been good at Math. Especially Algebra. So I sorta know how you feel about that.

My Art teacher this year is a complete loon. I won't get into it, but I will say this to make a point. Most people feel like they go worse at art, and the AP Art Class she was teaching only 8 people showed up; now that there's another teacher teaching the same class over 40 people signed up including myself. So yea, we all run into goofed up teachers I guess.

Heck, the most recent thing was I got a 'Saturday' along with about 20 other people for not turning in the application for the Senior Project on the date they wanted. Lots of haystack like this happens to people.

Just wanna say this to let you know you're not alone and that you're also a good friend.
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoToedBob on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:31 pm

All I could see while reading this was every time you said barley it's barely also Tim I've felt like this since 8th grade. You should join the not giving a real fuck, but doing whatever you need to do so you can maintain your not caring and just enjoy what you want. This is coming from the guy who wants to go across the country for college when he probably can't and doesn't really care.

TwoToedBob
Person
Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Moved to serious discussion unless Tim wants to move it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Wasn't sure if this would turn into a serious convo or bitch and wine

TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by kehfee on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:41 pm

well dark and tim you are also not alone my 1st school had slways made me fill like i was a special child they kept saying i had adhd my mom denied it and i didnt get better at any subjects got i wasnt medicated and i kept getting suspended sometimes theses past 8 years and i kept getting teachers that thought iw as the kind of child that would turn into a crimanal so i always felt left out kids at my 2nd school hated me alot so for my 1st school and a bit do at my 3rd so my life keeps failing me at math and slot of other subjects the only place i felt like was nice to me was TSC especially after i was undiagnosed with By-polar-disorder and diagnosed with ODD so i will be lucky if i pass grade 7 so yea thats my shitty life so far
kehfee
Personage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top