TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum

Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:22 am by timmie124

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

Idea for the new map.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea for the new map.

Post by Beastlymonster7 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I was just roaming through different servers while waiting for ours to get back up and I joined one that had a whitelist. This one was different than other whitelist because instead of having to go right to the sight and apply you could still join, you just couldn't build. I though that we could do something like that. Instead of having a bunch of guest joining our server and greifing. I though it would be a good idea if we didn't let them place or destroy blocks until they applied on the forums. If they would take the time to apply then you can kind of trust them a little more that they won't greif because if someone was joining a server with intents to greif then they prabably wouldn't want to take the time to apply. I feel this would not only decrease the amount of greifs but also create better builds in our server. I think that because Normally people that apply and really get involved in our server tend to be better builders and not like the tipical guest who joins a server and builds a dirt house and think's he/she is a Master Build and deserves op. Those guest not only create eye sore builds but also can be annoying (some of you might know what I mean). I am just throwing this idea out there, we don't have to use it. We also don't have to label our server a whitelist server because you are aloud to join the server (by join the server I mean just joining it, not applying to it).
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea for the new map.

Post by pingbro on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Idk if greifing matters to, to much on a temp map just build far away, And if we did that on the normal server we would lose alot of people :/. Good idea tho Smile
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:28 pm

this is a good idea if we have alot of people coming on, preventing people from building until they register will repel more good people than bad simply do to the number of people we get on average (rather low)
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 pm

I wasn't talking about the temp map but the soon to be main map and I agree pant we just need like you said to get more people. I think that we should put some more videos on youtube. We could atract people that way. For Example, go to youtube and look up MCFserver. That server is based off minecraft furniture but one of the main reasons why they are so popular is because of there main video called Guied Manchion Tour which shows One of there good builds and gives furniture Ideas. Maybe we could do something like that. Make a real nice Building or manchion and showcase it on youtube. I know we have done that in the past with the timelapse builds but I think we could expand more through youtube.
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

we have very few people that can build like that...but its a cycle...we do what we can then attract some new people, with those new people, we build better stuff and attract better people...and so on
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Pant you just mentioned a good topic. Getting more builders. One of the main reasons why people play minecraft is to express their creativeness through building (in my opinion). Not to talk about ponies...(if you want to talk about Ponies... Get on BroHoof is what I think). If we put some more time into building cool things I think we could really get some people in here. I have seen some sorry builds before. No one likes to join a server and all they see around them is a bunch of wood plank square tiny houses and maybe one good build. We need to impress guests when they join. Which brings me to my other point. A spawn is really what a guest see's when he/she joins a server right. So, If we put some effort into our next spawn, we might be able to attract more people that way. Not saying that are old spawn wasn't good. I liked it, but we need to make an even better one. Like a castle or a Huge Manchion. I think that would make a good impression on our guest when they join our server (in my opinion). These are just my opinions and I'm not trying to be judgemental.
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Plus, we have many good builders. To name a few: Kron, Amorial, Aranak, most of the Admins, and many others. We just need to get most of them and Most of are admins active again. Not to say most of them are not, we just need more. If an admin is not active, I think a vote should be taken between the other admins wether to drop them down to moderator or not. Once again, just my opinion. I think in this server there are three levels of Builders: Great or amazing, good, Average, Don't really care, and your a little kid who builds dirt and wood plank houses and has no style or creativity. In my opinion, we have more of the lowest and second to lowest ranks I just menchioned.
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm

Beastlymonster7 wrote:Pant you just mentioned a good topic. Getting more builders. One of the main reasons why people play minecraft is to express their creativeness through building (in my opinion). Not to talk about ponies...(if you want to talk about Ponies... Get on BroHoof is what I think). If we put some more time into building cool things I think we could really get some people in here. I have seen some sorry builds before. No one likes to join a server and all they see around them is a bunch of wood plank square tiny houses and maybe one good build. We need to impress guests when they join. Which brings me to my other point. A spawn is really what a guest see's when he/she joins a server right. So, If we put some effort into our next spawn, we might be able to attract more people that way. Not saying that are old spawn wasn't good. I liked it, but we need to make an even better one. Like a castle or a Huge Manchion. I think that would make a good impression on our guest when they join our server (in my opinion). These are just my opinions and I'm not trying to be judgemental.

Building is like art, you're either good at it or you're not. We have the misfortune of having a lot of people that are shit. It's been better as of late, but builder apps, for the most part, are shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top