TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum

Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Today at 1:22 am by timmie124

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

SO Master Builders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO Master Builders

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I think they should have a requirement to keep the rank, like Mods. Something like you have to build X amount of things every X amount of time or you are deranked. Just to keep balance between the Mods needing to be in Vent and Master Builders not having anything.

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: SO Master Builders

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 pm

A city linked to a warp a month.
Sidenote: I'm sick of the spawn.
A good build a week.
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Spawn needs to change too. (I would like to help)
Master builders should make very good build per Month. A week is too short, so a Month should be good.
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:07 am

I disagree. I built a lot of shit to get the rank and it seems stupid to have to continue building good shit all the damn time. And I'm not sure about others, but I gradually take my time when it comes to building, doing it bit by bit. Not to mention it would bring up a bunch of shit having to go through the process of having admins see what you have made. Then other admins will be like "BLAH BLAH BLAH, Y U NO BUILD COOL STURFS" when you really have.

For a mod it's a whole different story. Mods are needed to moderate the server and stop it from going into chaos. Master builders, well they build stuff which doesn't really affect anyone considering half the time no one sees it. So in the end it's just a pain in the ass that will affect player base.

tl;dr
I hate the idea, too much bullshit involved.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:48 am

the builds master builders do take time...hell i have world edit, creative, and admin powahs and it took me a few months for the dreadnaut
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Altrive on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:00 am

1 build every 6 months? (just sayin)
Altrive
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:12 am

Back on topic. Tinymuffin, I frankly think it is bullshit that mods have to be in Vent often, but Masterbuilders get there rank and are done. Masterbuilders need to be part of the server even more than mods because frankly EVERYONE'S builds are shit(atleast the ones I have seen near and around the spawn area). So I say this:

Every Month a Masterbuilder MUST submit atleast 1 build. It needs to be as if your rank depends on it, which it kind of does. We need this build to be done in Flat grass, and then, put near the spawn area if most people like it. So every month I would post a topic where you post a screenshot of the build. We will then vote on who's is going to be moved. You will not lose your rank as long as you do this.

So lets say you make a build, but no one votes for it. You will not be deranked if your build is not chosen. BUT if we see that you did not try at all and just blew it off, we will discuss your possible derank(we can discuss this after, i.e. rules for this, ways to redeem yourself, etc.)

So lets say you will be out of town for a while. Then we let you be exempt from this. Lets say you cannot be in Minecraft during the school year. We can help you with this too. If you can provide proof that you cannot be on for a certain amount of time a week(i.e. Only 1 hour during the week, 3 on weekends because of sports, tests). We will make some sort of deal to help you out. Most of this would be discussed between me and Tim/Spencer/Pant/Steven/Royce/etc.

Also, Masterbuilders, I dont want what you dont like about it. I know that you would most likely not want any of this. I dont care. I want you to tell me what you like, and how I can fix things. Not just, I DONT LIKE YOUR IDEA IT IS STUPID I ALREADY DID WORK. I dont give a fuck. Mods/Admins dont get their rank and then just stop coming in vent. So this needs to be made fair.

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:13 am

altherlakt wrote:1 build every 6 months? (just sayin)
Far too long. No one needs that much time to build, atleast a Master Builder shouldnt. The build does not need to be extravagant, UNLESS you talk to us. If you can show a plan of what you want to build, we will discuss how much time you may need, and we can extend your deadline.

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 am

If this is the case, it would only be fair if Admins have to help a certain amount of people in the server. Say 10 people, and post a screenie of whatever it is you have done to help this said person.

Now this, this would never happen because there would literally be one or two Admins left.

Back to this, it's basically going to be ping and I. Maybe Andrix, but I don't think he's even on the forums, not to mention he's Spencer's friend. Seems basically pointless, the server is dead so it gets boring to play on it.

Any who, I've created enough shit in flatgrass to last me a year. /warp temp1 , take your pick.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 am

People who build should only have to do so if they enjoy it. If they don't feel like building, they're not entitled to. The Trusted rank tree IS harder to get than the Builder rank tree, so as it stands, it's ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 am

I still want a new spawn :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:15 am

People have been making cool buildings. I don't know why we haven't changed our spawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:03 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:If this is the case, it would only be fair if Admins have to help a certain amount of people in the server. Say 10 people, and post a screenie of whatever it is you have done to help this said person.

Now this, this would never happen because there would literally be one or two Admins left.

Back to this, it's basically going to be ping and I. Maybe Andrix, but I don't think he's even on the forums, not to mention he's Spencer's friend. Seems basically pointless, the server is dead so it gets boring to play on it.

Any who, I've created enough shit in flatgrass to last me a year. /warp temp1 , take your pick.

The server is dead because NO ONE VOTE FOR THE FUCKING SERVER. If we all voted everyday, the server would be filled. But people like you bitch about it being empty, but dont vote at all. And yes, I am talking about everyone. Only 68 votes is terrible. I vote everyday. Also, Admins is a different case. Admin is not handed out(anymore). We have mods to do things for us. Thats why we need them in Vent. If masterbuilders actually showed us what they built, then we could bring it near spawn so people can be attracted to the builds. But, none of the Masterbuilders show us, and keep it secret. SO, how about this:

Every time a Master builder makes something, they post it on the forums. No deadlines, Just your own time. Then we know you guys are actually doing something, and not just fucking around(like most Admins). Really, You guys are the server. We need you to do these things. So yeah.

Would this be okay, tiny? Just post what you build, and then we make people vote on what they like the most and these things will be moved to the new spawn area.

Also, Tiny, If you could, try to make us a new spawn. I have seen your builds, they are great. But I will make a post about this now. Anyways yeah, just tell me how you like that.

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Fine. And I'll try to make a spawn. Again. Maybe Ping will help.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Fucking server is down.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:24 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:Fine. And I'll try to make a spawn. Again. Maybe Ping will help.
If you already have one, I would like to see it, you can just use that as your entry if you want.
Also, sorry about the server being down. And please post screen shots of your builds when you can.

Thank you.

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:27 pm

It was on the old makeshift flatgrass map. Which is gone. So yeah. I'll just make a new one. I have a few ideas.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:04 pm

This is just my opinion but i dont think we should have to build something every so often because if we worry about having to get something done its not going to be as good. Where if we have unlimited time to build it will be a good build and we can just enjoy doing it. Sometimes i will build half of a build then not know what i want to do next then like two months later think of something then finish it.
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:49 pm

pingbro wrote:This is just my opinion but i dont think we should have to build something every so often because if we worry about having to get something done its not going to be as good. Where if we have unlimited time to build it will be a good build and we can just enjoy doing it. Sometimes i will build half of a build then not know what i want to do next then like two months later think of something then finish it.
Well if you read my above posts, you would see that I said to post what you build when you are done. No time limits. Just show us what you made so that we know that you are actually doing things. Is that good?

CousinVinnie99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro on Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:53 am

Mmmhmm.
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:28 pm

i started reading this thread...then i just kind of...stopped
pantaleon26