TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum

Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 am by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

Creative

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we have a non-flat world with creative?

62% 62% 
[ 8 ]
38% 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Creative

Post by Kazumi58 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:15 am

We should have a 2nd world with creative buts non-flat like the main world.
Example list:
-Castle on hills
-Nicer looking spawn fitting in
-Different biomes
-Looking more natural (like big trees and forest temples)

We should have that creative world.
P.S The spawn picture was off the internet and I put the red stuff in.

Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Re: Creative

Post by pantaleon26 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:39 pm

i support this plan
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm

get started
ask people for help when you see them come on
even guests

If I'm on vent say something and I'll join in

TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 pm

This would be nice...

Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 pm

This is pointless.. 1. Everyone would rather build in a flat world and 2. No one goes on the minecraft server.
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 pm

pingbro wrote:This is pointless.. 1. Everyone would rather build in a flat world and 2. No one goes on the minecraft server.
1. You can't say everyone wants to build in Flatgrass because your not everybody. 2.People are starting to get back on if you notice.
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm

1. I just did 2. No there not tsc is dead at the moment 3. If it makes you feel better 99% of people would rather the flat world and 4. I have a question why did you say tiny's a bad builder we have screen shots.
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:50 pm

pingbro wrote:1. I just did 2. No theres not tsc is dead at the moment 3. If it makes you feel better 99% of people would rather the flat world and 4. I have a question why did you say tiny's a bad builder we have screen shots.
I am not amused!
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

pingbro wrote: 1. I just did 2. No theres not tsc is dead at the moment 3. If it makes you feel better 99% of people would rather the flat world and 4. I have a question why did you say tiny's a bad builder we have screen shots.
1. Its late so many people are going to sleep for school. 2.TSC isn't dead and people are getting on. 3. That is your opinion, and you still can't speak for all. 4. I never said Tiny's a bad builder, I said he uses to much grey, I do like his ideas but to much grey. Its my opinion that he has a lot of grey in the building, I think he needs other colors.
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm

pingbro wrote:1. I just did 2. No there not tsc is dead at the moment 3. If it makes you feel better 99% of people would rather the flat world and 4. I have a question why did you say tiny's a bad builder we have screen shots.
i would sometimes like to build in the regular world... Even if no one does like to build on it, it's not that hard to create or remove. (/mv create flatgrass_normal NORMAL , /mv remove flatgrass_normal)

Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 pm

[quote="Kazumi58"]
pingbro wrote: 4. I never said Tiny's a bad builder, I said he uses to much grey, I do like his ideas but to much grey. Its my opinion that he has a lot of grey in the building, I think he needs other colors.
Well, that's a load of shit. I use other colours than grey. Clearly you've never seen 90% of the stuff I build. And if we're on the topic of criticizing builds, I think that all you have is colour (which is basically nothing) in all of your builds and they're simple as shit.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:07 am

My builds only use dirt.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 am

Kazumi58 wrote:
pingbro wrote: 1. I just did 2. No theres not tsc is dead at the moment 3. If it makes you feel better 99% of people would rather the flat world and 4. I have a question why did you say tiny's a bad builder we have screen shots.
1. Its late so many people are going to sleep for school. 2.TSC isn't dead and people are getting on. 3. That is your opinion, and you still can't speak for all. 4. I never said Tiny's a bad builder, I said he uses to much grey, I do like his ideas but to much grey. Its my opinion that he has a lot of grey in the building, I think he needs other colors.

Just going to point out for number 3. It's not an opinion, that would be a fact. If that fact is correct is not is up to discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

[quote="ATinyMuffin"]
Kazumi58 wrote:
pingbro wrote: 4. I never said Tiny's a bad builder, I said he uses to much grey, I do like his ideas but to much grey. Its my opinion that he has a lot of grey in the building, I think he needs other colors.
Well, that's a load of shit. I use other colours than grey. Clearly you've never seen 90% of the stuff I build. And if we're on the topic of criticizing builds, I think that all you have is colour (which is basically nothing) in all of your builds and they're simple as shit.
You haven't seen all that I build. I know is there is brown, white and other colors but not many stick out to me. I am not trying to say you're the worst builder ever. To me, I would never came up with the idea you have. I think my builds are nice. When HadSkills and I work together its very awesome. Now to get back on topic, should we have a non-flat world with creative?
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Kazumi58 wrote:

Kazumi i would not be talking about others builds if i were you because 1. On your castle it was all blue and it looked like shit like 90% of your builds.

And sorry but tsc is dead like 2 or 3 people does not make it alive tsc is going down hill its nothing like it used to be. And the only way to stop it from dying is for the admins to stop being lazy, be a little mature and actually do there job because when i go in all i see is people getting trolled then they rage off.
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:51 pm

So the lack of constructive feedback is strong in this post... How about we just answer the goddamn question?

I, for one, think that a normal creative world would be pretty fun actually seeing as I only build in the normal world anyways... I am happy that someone is suggesting stuff and not trying to complain about everything else here.

Thank you for taking the time to create this topic Kazumi, it is much appreciated.

I will add a poll for people to vote on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 pm

I don't understand the point in people voting no. The world wont get in the way of anyone. Why not just add one in, and the people that don't want it don't need to go to it...

Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

Poiuytas wrote:I don't understand the point in people voting no. The world wont get in the way of anyone. Why not just add one in, and the people that don't want it don't need to go to it...
For one it will get griefed to shit in no time and will look terrible. And also if people get a normal creative world it defeats the purpose of having to achieve ranks to be able to use creative in the normal world... Not to mention 1 creative world is enough.
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:13 am

ATinyMuffin wrote:
Poiuytas wrote:I don't understand the point in people voting no. The world wont get in the way of anyone. Why not just add one in, and the people that don't want it don't need to go to it...
For one it will get griefed to shit in no time and will look terrible. And also if people get a normal creative world it defeats the purpose of having to achieve ranks to be able to use creative in the normal world... Not to mention 1 creative world is enough.
we can roll back griefs and people earn creative to use in the NORMAL world. This is not the normal world, just a regularly generated world except in creative. Also if we get portals set up again with multiverse, there doesn't have to be 2 portals, there could be one going to the reg. flatgrass and then a portal in the flatgrass going to the a normal creative map.

Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:32 am

Poiuytas wrote:
ATinyMuffin wrote:
we can roll back griefs and people earn creative to use in the NORMAL world. This is not the normal world, just a regularly generated world except in creative. Also if we get portals set up again with multiverse, there doesn't have to be 2 portals, there could be one going to the reg. flatgrass and then a portal in the flatgrass going to the a normal creative map.

Problem is, if it's pretty much the same thing, no on is going to use the normal world anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Poiuytas wrote:
ATinyMuffin wrote:

Problem is, if it's pretty much the same thing, no on is going to use the normal world anyway.
Exactly.
And Poi, griefs in the normal world rarely normally get rolled back any ways due to lazy admins/mods. What makes you think it'll be any different for a creative world?
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:44 pm

i thought this was a cool idea, how did it turn into a flame war?
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

pantaleon26 wrote:i thought this was a cool idea, how did it turn into a flame war?
I am not sure how
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Flame war? Lol. I just pointed out why it was a bad idea...
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:30 pm

pingbro wrote:This is pointless.. 1. Everyone would rather build in a flat world and 2. No one goes on the minecraft server.

i didnt read half the stuff in this thred. but i strongly disagree wif you
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top