TSC Gaming
Welcome
to
TSC Gaming's
Forum


Wanting to become a member on any TSC server?
Make an introduction here!
http://tscgaming.forumotion.com/f8-introductions

Returning member? Please sign in and have fun!
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Wed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by CousinVinnie99

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by CousinVinnie99

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by CousinVinnie99

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by CousinVinnie99

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by CousinVinnie99

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by CousinVinnie99

» admin plzzz
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:01 am by CousinVinnie99


New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Today I couldn't sleep so i decided to work on the spawn and get most of it functioning.

So far so good, got the portals set up, the area is all protected.

As a result the new spawn will be open this Friday!!!
there will be a portal to the old spawn as well.

As for holidays, the area around spawn will have snip bits to the holiday area and they will be portals that will lead to the holiday event.



[ADMIN NOTICE]

Ok so let's not let this spawn go to shit

1) Anything that is shit in the mountain region around the spawn is subject to regen!

-There will be no warning to these players, as well as no compensation, as there is a notice outside of the spawn

-Only exception is if there is a road to these buildings attached to the main road
--if the building is an eye soar please contact this player before removal, 3 day notice is required post these warnings with a screen shot in the grief report section of the forums DO NOT BAN PLAYERS FOR THIS

2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

3) Offer players world guard protection

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

Feel free to bitch and wine or ask questions


Last edited by timmie124 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

_________________


avatar
CousinVinnie99
Admin

Posts : 967
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : In the depths of the human mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Kazumi58 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Can you teach me how to world guard, I forgot since its been a log time. There is also many other commands that are unknown to me.


Last edited by Kazumi58 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kazumi58
Moderator

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 18
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Kazumi58 wrote:Can you teach me how to world guard, I forgot since its been a log time. There is also many other commands that are unknown to me.
I think this video is how I learned. If this dont help, I can help later today.

_________________


avatar
CousinVinnie99
Admin

Posts : 967
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : In the depths of the human mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Kazumi58 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Thank you Vinnie!
avatar
Kazumi58
Moderator

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 18
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

of course you can do the signs!

check your grammar this time though!

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

timmie124 wrote:
CousinVinnie99 wrote:Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

of course you can do the signs!

check your grammar this time though!
Hey now.

_________________


avatar
CousinVinnie99
Admin

Posts : 967
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : In the depths of the human mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:
CousinVinnie99 wrote:Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

of course you can do the signs!

check your grammar this time though!
Hey now.

Almost certain there should be a comma between hey and now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by pantaleon26 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

[/quote]

avatar
pantaleon26
Admin

Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Spencer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:
CousinVinnie99 wrote:Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

of course you can do the signs!

check your grammar this time though!
Hey now.

Almost certain there should be a comma between hey and now.


_________________


#WoopWoop
avatar
Spencer
Fuhrer Asshole

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.

ok

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by ATinyMuffin on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

If you're going to go through the trouble of having people's stuff world guarded, you might as well just ad the residence plug in.
avatar
ATinyMuffin
Member

Posts : 256
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Spencer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.
lol
avatar
Spencer
Fuhrer Asshole

Posts : 1352
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 am

timmie124 wrote:
2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

3) Offer players world guard protection

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

Feel free to bitch and wine or ask questions

ugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:
2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

3) Offer players world guard protection

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

Feel free to bitch and wine or ask questions

ugh
What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

_________________


avatar
CousinVinnie99
Admin

Posts : 967
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : In the depths of the human mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Kazumi58 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:
2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

3) Offer players world guard protection

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

Feel free to bitch and wine or ask questions

ugh
What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

I would keep a eye on them to see what happens with it.
avatar
Kazumi58
Moderator

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 18
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 pm

What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

Don't be a smart ass vinnie

also yes keep an eye on them like make sure they dug out the road first

don't let people build roads that are built above ground

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Altrive on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Or you guys could build it so it doesn't look like a mess
avatar
Altrive
Trusted

Posts : 216
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by CousinVinnie99 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm

timmie124 wrote:
What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

Don't be a smart ass vinnie

also yes keep an eye on them like make sure they dug out the road first

don't let people build roads that are built above ground
Honestly not trying to be a smart ass, that was a legit question. I think we should have a required block for the roads.

_________________


avatar
CousinVinnie99
Admin

Posts : 967
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : In the depths of the human mind.

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 pm

I was thinking give them a weird block like wool or sand or something, and after checking it, use world edit to change it to whatever block the roads would be.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Poiuytas on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:I was thinking give them a weird block like wool or sand or something, and after checking it, use world edit to change it to whatever block the roads would be.
Yeah, like orange and white wool and then change to black and yellow Wink

_________________


avatar
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Posts : 785
Join date : 2011-11-07
Age : 17
Location : ur mums bum ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Black and yellow roads?

Eww.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

altherlakt wrote:Or you guys could build it so it doesn't look like a mess

Don't be lazy

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:
What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

Don't be a smart ass vinnie

also yes keep an eye on them like make sure they dug out the road first

don't let people build roads that are built above ground
Honestly not trying to be a smart ass, that was a legit question. I think we should have a required block for the roads.

use your common sense vinnie its really not that hard, if they ask for some weird ass block for roads find out why

_________________


TL;DR: While Iguanas CAN be fed on a mayonnaise only diet, it is hard to do and rarely worth the risk.

avatar
timmie124
Founder

Posts : 1515
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 23
Location : santa ana california

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum