TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.

4 posters

Go down

FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  Empty FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.

Post by timmie124 Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi this is Tim, I've been a little absent, and I'm sorry about that.

Regarldess I fixed some things

That side bar over to the left. fixed it, world map button works again

Old world, it's there again, there's no spawn set up but all your old homes and and warps will work again

Permissions... I reverted to the permissions file from last week, Loop I saved your perms on the desktop please fix the problems and import the users over there.

Ok now onto the fun stuff.
I'm thinking about hosting a long 2 week long solo build tournament and it would be cool if we could do something like this maybe every other month or maybe month depending on how this goes

but basically
1st:  Any game on steam $60's or under
2nd: Any game on steam $40 dollars or under
3rd: Any game on steam $20 dollars or under

Not a PC gamer we can work something out to get you the equivalent as a console prize. It will just take longer to recieve said prize

Now If we do this, I would like 15 people to sign up
Admins/Mods are welcome, but participating Admins/Mods can not judge.

-Tim
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  Empty Re: FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.

Post by Poiuytas Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Tim gimme a plugin to code for the server
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.  Empty Re: FIXED* Also chance to win some real games.

Post by Kronmuffin Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 am

im down for a prize. lol sucks to be everyone else
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drmothman Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 am

Ill join
drmothman
drmothman

Location : Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum