» 1.2 = out
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» BRING BACK THE SERVER
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:20 am by JugsMcBulge

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by JugsMcBulge

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by JugsMcBulge

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by JugsMcBulge

» bananananana peal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by JugsMcBulge

» banana appeal
Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by JugsMcBulge

A quality post of the highest caliber for refined gentlemen and scholars such as myself

Go down

A quality post of the highest caliber for refined gentlemen and scholars such as myself

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:24 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:we have no palyers and were running out of ideas to make the server more poopular, you guys keep saying oh maybe we should have events because that will make teh server more popular but that won;'t work since people need to be here to be in the evensts to tell people to be in events, but your guys don't get that or something so we keep doing it and its a really bad iea

but I have a p good idea i think because I know iit'sll work. so first your have to gwet people but how do you get peiople when the amount of people you aghve is 0 it;s like breaking the first law of themodynamics, you can't get shit out of nothing. so we lie and sya we actually have people and then people come onto the server and then it's all good because peoope are now ont he server. so now that there are w[ep[;e we can't have them leav again

so to make them stay have them sing a legally bindiong contrct that says they have to play on this server or they die. i thinm this is a good idea because then they can't leave the server to play on a nother or they will die and no one wants that to happene to the,

that's prety much my idea on how the server overhauil should be done if you think you can do better than this please opost i am open to suuggestings to just type whatever you want because this is the best we got right now
i honestlty think that this could work, we keep saying oh mayybe we sholuld have events becayuse that will make theh server more popular but that won';";,t work since people need to be hree to be in the eventssts to telll people to be in events. but you're guys don.t get that or somethin so we keeep doing it and its a really bad ida

youu have a pcm p good idea i think because you know ittassltka'll work. so fisrtt ur have to wet people but how do you get people when the amounnt of people youi gave is 2 it.s like brakeing the second law of hyrdodynamics. you cant get shit out of nothing. so we lay and asy actually have people then people come into the serve and then its all pgood because people are now on thes erver. so now that their are qwoierj we cunt have them leaf agin.

so to make them stay have them sing a leagly binding cunt act says that they to have play on this serve or they day. i thinj thsi is good a idea because then they cant leave the server to play an other or they day and n 1 wants thta 2 happen to then.

thats p much your idae on how the srver overhall shooul be done if you thinj you cna do better than this please opposition i ma open 2 suggesting to just type what ever u want because this si teh best we got rit no

yeah you see some poeople get that this idea is a good one because it is good. events are food and all bt people need to be here or somethiong else otherwise it wont work because vevents aren't good without events wpeople i mean but peopel aren't here so events don't work these other guys don't do it i keep telling youy guys but no one gets it so yeah

this should wokr but you know it will be cause it works i tested it actually. i actualy experiment and tyou can't get more pople from 0 because the thirsd law of themordynamics because that's not gow god said to do things because he si fod and he can do anyhting. but basica;;y you can't just get stuff ffoprm nothing otherwise it will be make god made and no one wants to amke that god mad otherwise he will do bad stuff to you ecause he is god and he cann do whatever cause he is god.

basiucaly makign them syay is as aeasy and makign cake because making cake is p reasy i think i did it before. so you make thisem sign a lefallty vinding fcontrat and then they have to do what it says becaus eit is lefgally indingin ifg iti isn't leagally beginding it is pretty much bnad and god will do hie stuff again i don't thin k i ahjve tjo explain again

pretty this servber overhaul sdhould work so yeah i like your idea and i think we can ikmplrement both ideas because they atre both good and they sohuld wokr otherwise they are bad and wnt wor but that won't hjappen because we got the ebst of the best workign on this

ps i liked tyoye text so i copied it lol
yeah you see some poeople get that this idea is a good one because it is good. events are food and all bt people need to be here or somethiong else otherwise it wont work because vevents aren't good without events wpeople i mean but peopel aren't here so events don't work these other guys don't do it i keep telling youy guys but no one gets it so yeah

this should wokr but you know it will be cause it works i tested it actually. i actualy experiment and tyou can't get more pople from 0 because the thirsd law of themordynamics because that's not gow god said to do things because he   XD   si fod and he can do anyhting. but basica;;y you can't just get stuff ffoprm nothing otherwise it will be make god made and no one wants to amke that god mad otherwise he will do bad stuff to you ecause he is god and he cann do whatever cause he is god. 

basiucaly makign them syay is as aeasy and makign cake because making cake is p reasy i think i did it before. so you make thisem sign a lefallty vinding fcontrat and then they have to do what it says becaus eit is lefgally indingin ifg iti isn't leagally beginding it is pretty much bnad and god will do hie stuff again i don't thin k i ahjve tjo explain again

pretty this servber overhaul sdhould work so yeah i like your idea and i think we can ikmplrement both ideas because they atre both good and they sohuld wokr otherwise they are bad and wnt wor but that won't hjappen because we got the ebst of the best workign on this 

ps.pps powerpoint slideshow i cpied urs 2 XDdddd

lol fug you got some good points there lol XD but i think your right and we sohuld adress these peoblems becasue they are really rtough to deal with and stuff Spencer
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:we have no palyers and were running out of ideas to make the server more poopular, you guys keep saying oh maybe we should have events because that will make teh server more popular but that won;'t work since people need to be here to be in the evensts to tell people to be in events, but your guys don't get that or something so we keep doing it and its a really bad iea

but I have a p good idea i think because I know iit'sll work. so first your have to gwet people but how do you get peiople when the amount of people you aghve is 0 it;s like breaking the first law of themodynamics, you can't get shit out of nothing. so we lie and sya we actually have people and then people come onto the server and then it's all good because peoope are now ont he server. so now that there are w[ep[;e we can't have them leav again

so to make them stay have them sing a legally bindiong contrct that says they have to play on this server or they die. i thinm this is a good idea because then they can't leave the server to play on a nother or they will die and no one wants that to happene to the,

that's prety much my idea on how the server overhauil should be done if you think you can do better than this please opost i am open to suuggestings to just type whatever you want because this is the best we got right now
i honestlty think that this could work, we keep saying oh mayybe we sholuld have events becayuse that will make theh server more popular but that won';";,t work since people need to be hree to be in the eventssts to telll people to be in events. but you're guys don.t get that or somethin so we keeep doing it and its a really bad ida

youu have a pcm p good idea i think because you know ittassltka'll work. so fisrtt ur have to wet people but how do you get people when the amounnt of people youi gave is 2 it.s like brakeing the second law of hyrdodynamics. you cant get shit out of nothing. so we lay and asy actually have people then people come into the serve and then its all pgood because people are now on thes erver. so now that their are qwoierj we cunt have them leaf agin.

so to make them stay have them sing a leagly binding cunt act says that they to have play on this serve or they day. i thinj thsi is good a idea because then they cant leave the server to play an other or they day and n 1 wants thta 2 happen to then.

thats p much your idae on how the srver overhall shooul be done if you thinj you cna do better than this please opposition i ma open 2 suggesting to just type what ever u want because this si teh best we got rit no

this should wokr but you know it will be cause it works i tested it actually. i actualy experiment and tyou can't get more pople from 0 because the thirsd law of themordynamics because that's not gow god said to do things because he si fod and he can do anyhting. but basica;;y you can't just get stuff ffoprm nothing otherwise it will be make god made and no one wants to amke that god mad otherwise he will do bad stuff to you ecause he is god and he cann do whatever cause he is god.

this should wokr but you know it will be cause it works i tested it actually. i actualy experiment and tyou can't get more pople from 0 because the thirsd law of themordynamics because that's not gow god said to do things because he   XD   si fod and he can do anyhting. but basica;;y you can't just get stuff ffoprm nothing otherwise it will be make god made and no one wants to amke that god mad otherwise he will do bad stuff to you ecause he is god and he cann do whatever cause he is god. 

edit lol oops i nmesed up[ something lol XDF sorry
TheWeirdo9
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

lol fug you got some good points there lol XD but i think your right and we sohuld adress these peoblems becasue they are really rtough to deal with and stuff Spencer
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

• LOL XD ITS OIK I FORGIV UR MISTEAK
  • I ACGREE WIHT U SAYD BEFORE
  • LETS MEAK SERVER BETTER FOR U AND ME
  •  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  

lol Xd those faces are funny how did you do that cause i think that will make server reskkt popyulaer
Poiuytas wrote:Why is this happening

whta are you talking about
timmie124 wrote:I missed this by like an hour

what wa miss?

Back to top Go down

Re: A quality post of the highest caliber for refined gentlemen and scholars such as myself

Post by loop857 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 am

meh..
loop857
lewp968

Back to top Go down

Re: A quality post of the highest caliber for refined gentlemen and scholars such as myself

Post by Poiuytas on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 am

Yes

Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:05 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

•  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  

lol Xd those faces are funny how did you do that cause i think that will make server reskkt popyulaer

what wa miss?
You  sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

#WoopWoop
Spencer
Fuhrer Asshole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9
Spencer wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

what wa miss?
You  sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Why, thank you, sir. *tips fedora* I'd also like to mention that, you too, are a gentleman and a scholar. What you are doing now will be remembered for days to come, good sir.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum