TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Important Vote! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Important Vote! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Important Vote! EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Important Vote! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Important Vote!

5 posters

Go down

Removal of RP?

Important Vote! I_vote_lcap19%Important Vote! I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Important Vote! I_vote_lcap22%Important Vote! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 6 ]
Important Vote! I_vote_lcap44%Important Vote! I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 12 ]
Important Vote! I_vote_lcap15%Important Vote! I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

Important Vote! Empty Important Vote!

Post by timmie124 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Just wondering what you guys are thinking, also feel free to leave feedback on the question

Last edited by timmie124 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Important Vote! Empty Re: Important Vote!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Revise it cause too many rules are being broken... also I believe that we should have rp dedicated to people above the rank of member only becuase everyone ''messe's'' up.

I feel like all the rp players are under 10 years old when they play it, role-play isnt even factions: its usually made to be part of videos, like israphael thing... we should try that once.

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:04 pm

we could try the gang war thing...that might work better.

but in general i liked it when we were all just screwing around with kron's citadel
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 pm

Gang war thing was pretty much what we were doin :l factions...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Boss950 wrote:Revise it cause too many rules are being broken... also I believe that we should have rp dedicated to people above the rank of member only becuase everyone ''messe's'' up.

I feel like all the rp players are under 10 years old when they play it, role-play isnt even factions: its usually made to be part of videos, like israphael thing... we should try that once.

Funny thing being you're the only admin that I've seen blatantly break the rules.

And everything else, RP IS dedicated to everyone member and up. The people who rank guests into their factions are just stupid. This server is full of 10 year olds so that argument is invalid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnmaster1598 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 pm

I think we need to revise it. It should be a something special... I don't know. There is certain people who act like immature brats. Even though there is ONE person I want to point fingerZ at beCause I wouLd be On a broken record about ( U must Have gotten my point now) it. What I'm trying to say is lets just revise it.
Pwnmaster1598
Pwnmaster1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:19 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:Revise it cause too many rules are being broken... also I believe that we should have rp dedicated to people above the rank of member only becuase everyone ''messe's'' up.

Funny thing being you're the only admin that I've seen blatantly break the rules.

And everything else, RP IS dedicated to everyone member and up. The people who rank guests into their factions are just stupid. This server is full of 10 year olds so that argument is invalid.

fist off- i have the right to express my opinions...
second- i have admitted to breaking the rules, so has tim (right tim ;p)
third- i said ABOVE the rank of member :l
fourth- our server isnt full of 10 year olds, we have a lot but its pretty easy to find above 12 years oold...
lastly- all of your arguments were invalid :l but then again, you have the right to have ur own opinion too :l

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 am

Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

fourth- our server isnt full of 10 year olds, we have a lot but its pretty easy to find above 12 years oold...
lastly- all of your arguments were invalid :l but then again, you have the right to have ur own opinion too :l

Disagreeing with you does not mean I disrespect your right to express your opinion. If we made an RP world for everyone above member, how many people do we have playing that aren't admins? 5? 6? You're better off making an admin RP, which is just a waste of space. And because of the lack of "other" people (not many people befriend our admins compared to the making of friends with normal ranked people, although this may be because there's more people in the normal rank group) in the "Above Member" RP I'm betting most people will play in the normal RP anyway. Not only that, getting a higher rank than Member has nothing to do with how one acts in the server. We get people like zclough who was (banned I believe?) a trusted. And our server is full of younger people. That's apparent if you just ask for everyone's age, or check the forums for the ages of people (assuming it's all the truth, and people tend to not lie about their age).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:33 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

Disagreeing with you does not mean I disrespect your right to express your opinion. If we made an RP world for everyone above member, how many people do we have playing that aren't admins? 5? 6? You're better off making an admin RP, which is just a waste of space. And because of the lack of "other" people (not many people befriend our admins compared to the making of friends with normal ranked people, although this may be because there's more people in the normal rank group) in the "Above Member" RP I'm betting most people will play in the normal RP anyway. Not only that, getting a higher rank than Member has nothing to do with how one acts in the server. We get people like zclough who was (banned I believe?) a trusted. And our server is full of younger people. That's apparent if you just ask for everyone's age, or check the forums for the ages of people (assuming it's all the truth, and people tend to not lie about their age).

I'm lost, this paragraph isnt divided at all lol ...

but ill just say i agree cause this discussion thingy is pointless, we are here to vote...

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:55 am

Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

but ill just say i agree cause this discussion thingy is pointless, we are here to vote...

tl;dr

lets get back on track, boss has a point, RP in...well...most things that aren't this; is based on quests and stuff

...now realistically... that's going to be hard as hell to do, so once a quest is up, it would be better if the world wasn't reset

we're going to need inspiration, creativity, and subtle plagiarism

...and if we play our cards right we can advertise the server with this

(btw, next person to respond to this should multi-quote to see how small the original post will get)
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:24 am

pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

lets get back on track, boss has a point, RP in...well...most things that aren't this; is based on quests and stuff

...now realistically... that's going to be hard as hell to do, so once a quest is up, it would be better if the world wasn't reset

(btw, next person to respond to this should multi-quote to see how small the original post will get)

Quests just seem really stupid without downloading a specific map, and getting NPC's. RP should just be completely vanilla with no mods. You should honestly be able to do anything you want (except gamemasters), and yes I do mean griefing.

Factions wouldn't be what RP would revolve around as it does now. Instead factions would just be a pseudonatural (I use pseudonatural because most people are probably going to form factiosn on the getgo anyway) response to one group of friends attacking another group of friends. In this way, ranks would not be used, and you have to know who's in your faction. There would be no limit on the amount of factions, and there would be no "politics", declaring war, etc, would not have to be announced. The RP forum section can just have an RP stuff section, where factions make their threads and stay organized.

People that get butthurt, Kron and Gopher are two, wouldn't like this though. I can see why, as most people on this server would grief to shit. And nothing would get built. Of course, if disabling the dynamic map for a specific world works, then the problem is solved, and everyone must get around using coordinates. If one gives the wrong coordinates to the wrong person, you're screwed.

And there's my essay on the prompt Pant gave me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy1596 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:30 am

lol if it does get taken down i still want my island house lol we can get rid of the chests i just like it too much
Timmy1596
Timmy1596
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:29 pm

I think it should be revised. There are alot of rules that need to be specified or revamped. Like no teleport killing/stealing and destroying things when Faction members are offline.. stuff like that.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

Quests just seem really stupid without downloading a specific map, and getting NPC's. RP should just be completely vanilla with no mods. You should honestly be able to do anything you want (except gamemasters), and yes I do mean griefing.

Factions wouldn't be what RP would revolve around as it does now. Instead factions would just be a pseudonatural (I use pseudonatural because most people are probably going to form factiosn on the getgo anyway) response to one group of friends attacking another group of friends. In this way, ranks would not be used, and you have to know who's in your faction. There would be no limit on the amount of factions, and there would be no "politics", declaring war, etc, would not have to be announced. The RP forum section can just have an RP stuff section, where factions make their threads and stay organized.

People that get butthurt, Kron and Gopher are two, wouldn't like this though. I can see why, as most people on this server would grief to shit. And nothing would get built. Of course, if disabling the dynamic map for a specific world works, then the problem is solved, and everyone must get around using coordinates. If one gives the wrong coordinates to the wrong person, you're screwed.

how is that different from the normal world? no dyn map and griefing is allowed? doesn't seem to justify a separate world

BUT the main reason im posting this is just to see how small the original comment will get
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

how is that different from the normal world? no dyn map and griefing is allowed? doesn't seem to justify a separate world

BUT the main reason im posting this is just to see how small the original comment will get

It's different because it's vanilla. Vanilla means completely "plain", hence the name vanilla. Everyone's rank would be the same, only to signify they are in RP. There would be no commands except /who. If we have MCMMO, that shouldn't be in there, although that wouldn't affect gameplay too much. Teleporting would be completely disabled. Griefing allowance would have to be in conjunction with the disabling of a dynamic map. Otherwise, everything gets griefed.

And Spencer brought this up today during school, but gamemasters would have no place in RP. If they want to be vanished and watching people, that's great. They can not go around killing or teleporting people, or making things.

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:59 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

It's different because it's vanilla. Vanilla means completely "plain", hence the name vanilla. Everyone's rank would be the same, only to signify they are in RP. There would be no commands except /who. If we have MCMMO, that shouldn't be in there, although that wouldn't affect gameplay too much. Teleporting would be completely disabled. Griefing allowance would have to be in conjunction with the disabling of a dynamic map. Otherwise, everything gets griefed.

And Spencer brought this up today during school, but gamemasters would have no place in RP. If they want to be vanished and watching people, that's great. They can not go around killing or teleporting people, or making things.

alright, I'm done arguing.

but check this out! post-ception ^^^^^^^
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Well we DO have a 9 year old..
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnmaster1598 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 pm

a mature 9 year old...lol thats ironic
Pwnmaster1598
Pwnmaster1598

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Pwnmaster1598 wrote:a mature 9 year old...lol thats ironic

Not mature at all actually..
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:52 pm

pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

oh don't mind me, im just putting this annoyingly long quote in the middle of the page....
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 pm

pantaleon26 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

oh don't mind me, im just putting this annoyingly long quote in the middle of the page....

Need any help with that?
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:32 am

ODarkDragon wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
pantaleon26 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
Boss950 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:

tl;dr

Need any help with that?

This is why these forums are fucking shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum