TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures...

Go down

Should I be a builder?

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... I_vote_lcap0%Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... I_vote_lcap100%Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... Empty Making a builder application and hosting your pictures...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Hey guys boss950 here to show you how to make a builder application and how to host/post your pictures:

First off- Tell us why you should be a builder...

Second- Post your pictures...
This is done by doing as the images below show:

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... 2011-110

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... 210

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... 310

then click on the first button again to close the little popup...

Third- Make a poll...

Just follow the picture again... :

Making a builder application and hosting your pictures... 410

There you go! Have fun making a application!!

---
boss950

Back to top Go down