TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
My Intro (: EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
My Intro (: EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
My Intro (: EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
My Intro (: EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

My Intro (:

Go down

My Intro (: Empty My Intro (:

Post by xDefense Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 pm

HAI TSC! My name is Steph, or my username; xDefense. I've been playing on this server for a while now and the admins are friendly, the buildings are epic, and everyone is pretty cool, so here it goes (:

You can expect me to be on pretty much every day throughout the summer, depending on time and camp. ( Time zone: UTC/GMT)
I want to be a villager so I can stand out a bit more rather than a normal Nomad, and not seem as much a noob. Oh and btw, I am a bit of a Grammar enforcer.. so that's something you may notice. Aka, don't get mad if I correct your spelling/grammar.

Alright, so I think I should add a bit more about myself, so try to hold up a little while longer.

I'm a fourteen-year-old teenage girl. I love video games and sports, and I play 17U Volleyball and have an Athletic scholarship to a great school which I won't name (: My friend Marco99999 showed me this server as we're really good friends irl, and although he may seem a bit annoying, he's a good dude. I'm currently an admin on another server, so, don't expect me to be on too often.

That's it for this intro! Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to meeting you people on the server soon!

~xDefense

xDefense

Back to top Go down

My Intro (: Empty Re: My Intro (:

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 am

Welocme to this server Smile i hope you will enjoy your stay with us and i promise a good experience (as long as you follow the rules) im looking forward to playing with you more Smile

---
The staff of TSCGaming

Back to top Go down