TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
What the Hell? EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
What the Hell? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
What the Hell? EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
What the Hell? EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

What the Hell?

5 posters

Go down

What the Hell? Empty What the Hell?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 am

I keep trying to log in, but i keep getting disconnected, It says "u know what u did"

What did I do? What got me banned? I love the server, I don't want to be banned off it, I reckon it is the best server out there at the moment, Please don't ban me.

Back to top Go down

What the Hell? Empty Re: What the Hell?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:25 am

You griefed. I believe it was felix's house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 am

Omg no that wasn't me, I swear. It was my friend, I must've logged off at my friends house and I must've left Remember Password.....Oh shit....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 am

I will do anything to get back on the server

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy1596 Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:36 am

well thats everyone's excuse and there was 3 of you involved u guys griefed the hell out of there house with soul sand get your problem sorted out with your friend then i may consider it
Timmy1596
Timmy1596
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepuriot Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:08 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:You griefed. I believe it was felix's house.

TheWeirdo, What we did to Felix's house was not good of us. I wasn't thinking at the time and I really do apologise. It may have been a funny joke at the time, but I see what I did and I realise I shouldn't have done it. If their is anyway to get back onto this server please say. I am willing to do anything to get back on. We were gonna fix it after, I promise, but we were not thinking at the time. Another thing is we didn't think we were gonna be banned because LegendaryChicken said we could. That is why we did it. Please don't ban him though but I just think we, A. Shouldn't have done it, I really do love this server. This server is really close to my heart. I know that sounds really lame and retarted I but mean it. B. When we asked Legendary said were allowed to, otherwise we wouldnt have done it. Im really really very sorry and I apologize for Fb4lif3 and KonnorKala.

With Thanks and Apologizes

Sepuriot

Sepuriot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepuriot Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:10 am

Timmy1596 wrote:well thats everyone's excuse and there was 3 of you involved u guys griefed the hell out of there house with soul sand get your problem sorted out with your friend then i may consider it

Timmy if you say I can clean this up with Felix, give many items you might consider it?

I will really do anything to do this and Felix is a close friend of mine

I really hope that I can do this and I promise that this will never happen again.

With many aplogizes

Sepuriot

Sepuriot

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmy1596 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:33 am

well its already cleaned up if mess up again ur banned FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Timmy1596
Timmy1596
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 am

we've have discussed what happened on ventrillo and your going to be unbanned tomorrow
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sepuriot Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:19 am

timmie124 wrote:we've have discussed what happened on ventrillo and your going to be unbanned tomorrow

OMG guys I LOVE U SO MUCH!

Did you unban Konnorkala as well?

Im really sorry

Ill work for you and everything I promise Ill never do it again

IM REALLY sorry...

I hope that doesn't wreck my chances of ranking up

Im really happy and really apologetic

many thanks

Sepuriot

Sepuriot

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:03 am

Sepuriot wrote:

TheWeirdo, What we did to Felix's house was not good of us. I wasn't thinking at the time and I really do apologise. It may have been a funny joke at the time, but I see what I did and I realise I shouldn't have done it. If their is anyway to get back onto this server please say. I am willing to do anything to get back on. We were gonna fix it after, I promise, but we were not thinking at the time. Another thing is we didn't think we were gonna be banned because LegendaryChicken said we could. That is why we did it. Please don't ban him though but I just think we, A. Shouldn't have done it, I really do love this server. This server is really close to my heart. I know that sounds really lame and retarted I but mean it. B. When we asked Legendary said were allowed to, otherwise we wouldnt have done it. Im really really very sorry and I apologize for Fb4lif3 and KonnorKala.

Sepuriot

Oh look. An actual ban appeal. Good job. Just because of this and not "PLLLZZZUNBANPLEAZZZZZ IBEGZU" We should unban them.
Spencer
Spencer
:)
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by ODarkDragon Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Spencer wrote:
Sepuriot wrote:

Sepuriot

Oh look. An actual ban appeal. Good job. Just because of this and not "PLLLZZZUNBANPLEAZZZZZ IBEGZU" We should unban them.

Rare and proud moment right here.
ODarkDragon
ODarkDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down