TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
wolfey767's NEW builder application. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

wolfey767's NEW builder application.

Go down

Should I be builder

wolfey767's NEW builder application. I_vote_lcap67%wolfey767's NEW builder application. I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
wolfey767's NEW builder application. I_vote_lcap33%wolfey767's NEW builder application. I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

wolfey767's NEW builder application. Empty wolfey767's NEW builder application.

Post by wolfey767 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Hello my name is Justin aka wolfey767. I am applying to be a builder because i feel that i can offer alot to the server. I have already created my own town as a member and am on frequently. I enjoy building but having to mine all your own materials obviously slows down progress. I like building large and nice houses and buildings but lack the materials to do it. Thank you for taking the time to read my builder profile.
wolfey767's NEW builder application. S7FLE
This is the outside of my nightclub viewing from the front door. It floats on a lake.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. 7jWR4
This is the next room seen once entering my nightclub. It is behind the "bar."

wolfey767's NEW builder application. BdJjH
This is the next room seen once inside of the nightclub. It is supposed to be the "dance floor" and is pretty open for when you want to party. Smile

wolfey767's NEW builder application. O2mEQ
This is the room right behind the dance floor. It has no wall it just fades from the dance floor to the seating and eating area. I like using alot of dark colors in builds because it adds a nice affect. In most of my builds there are dark colors mixed with flamboyant colors to add the affect. When doing this I also use glass and accessories to help bring out the over all look (lava, torches, exc...) This is where you rest when tired from dancing or just drinking lol.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. T1t0P
This is my sheep statue with a sheep pen underneath. As you can see there are no sheep because someone killed them. Sad

wolfey767's NEW builder application. Svcyk
This is my golden statue man. It really isn't anything impressive but I like it.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. U0j4y
This is my Hot Tub looking from the front.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. 80xrR
This is my hot tub looking from the inside. I have built many hot tubs this is not my best but this is the one i built on this server.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. PxRKj
This is the "floor" of the hot tub. Looking strait down from in the water.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. A0uDZ
This is my town square. I really did not get a good angle in this picture and thought i had more but this is a part of it which also includes a brewing stand area and enchanting table area.

wolfey767's NEW builder application. BhqX0
This is my "air bridge" one of the first additions to the town and it connects the three mountains in my town that cross over a lake.

These are some of my main builds on this server so far I hope you enjoyed them. I am also working on a marketplace where i hope people from all over the server will put there stores it is still under construction so I would prefer not to put a picture up.

wolfey767

Back to top Go down