TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
fb4lif3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
fb4lif3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
fb4lif3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
fb4lif3 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

fb4lif3

2 posters

Go down

fb4lif3 Empty fb4lif3

Post by Spencer Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:14 pm

fb4lif3 D9Yan

Ignoring admins
Spencer
Spencer
:)

Back to top Go down

fb4lif3 Empty Re: fb4lif3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:19 pm

UserName: Fb4lif3

Reason for ban: Ignoring Admins

Explanation: because I deserved to be knocked down from asking to come see a fucking baby mooshroom? I thought the admins were nice, kind, but here comes along Spencer and Twotoedbob, Saying that "DickButt" Is nice to say. I tell them to stop saying it, and they all get upset..."NO FUCK YOU".."NOPE" "NO"

Then Twotoed asks the chat by saying "Would you take a prostate simulator if your friend let you?" I pretended I was 7 years old, so then he could learn a lesson to not say rude things infront of people that could be 7 or 8 years old. Then he got all upset cause I kept asking him "Whats a prostate simulator?" I just wanted him to learn a lesson. At the time, Spencer was on, and I said "You know admins shouldn't say things like that and Spencer, you shouldn't back up Twotoed when you know he's said something wrong" Then Spencer said "But it wasn't wrong". Think about it: Twotoed asks the chat "Would you take a prostate simulator if your friend let you". Tell me, is that wrong or right?

Apology: I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't of acted like I was 7 years old, I overreacted, I was just really annoyed with what happened. I'm just not sure that Twotoed is right for Admin, because he acts like a little kid. Please, lets just move on with what happened and start fresh again.

PS. I'm still annoyed with you Spencer, because all I was trying to do was help. I know the ignoring was stupid, but I just wanted to play peacefully instead of hearing nonsense with you and Twotoed.

Last edited by fb4lif3 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Spencer yo posted this in wrong place :l

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Everything about your post is wrong. You asked to go to the baby mooshroom. I said Nope. I didn't say it in all caps like you said I did. The reason you can't see it is because we've been playing in an admin/donator only map. Your apology has nothing to do with the reason you were banned. You weren't banned because you were pretending to be 7. Even if you aren't 7, you sure act like it. You bitch and complain about stupid shit. E.G. Complaining about not having a nickname, and that admins team up on you. You quit when I agreed with TwoToedBob when he said it was OK to say "dickbutt". Apparently you can't handle someone disagreeing with you. That whole "prostate simulator" nonsense was before the mooshroom was mentioned. Get your story straight. We didn't get upset when you asked to see the mooshroom. You were the only one that got upset. I don't think you have high enough maturity level to continue playing on this server. You have shown that on many different occasions. You had no reason to /ignore me or zakstillwell. I'm not unbanning you.
Spencer
Spencer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Please, unban me, I've done something wrong and i regret it, I love the server, i will support it in every single way i can, but i need to be unbanned, I am really sorry, i didn't mean to offend you, i know that it'll be hard for you to unban me, but please, give me one more chance, =(

Man, I really beg, don't i?

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoToedBob Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:04 am

I'm gonna clear things up about the prostate stimulator first of all that was a couple of days ago at like 1:00 in the morning only you, me, and Jewking were on and I wasn't even talking to you and also I don't really care if there's a 7 year old playing on the server and they saw that I would have loved to have a chat with a 7 year old's parents about it and how if they want their kid to play Minecraft online to try and pick a server with word filters that has rules in place so kids aren't exposed to things like that. It's called the internet get used to it, also I'm not right for admin....really? You don't know anything. All I have seen you do is complain about little things that aren't worth caring about, also multiple people agreeing with each other isn't ganging up on someone other people asked to go to that world we all had to say no to them too. Another thing that whole 7 year old thing you kept saying I'm 7 years old in chat after I told you to stop saying that multiple times beforehand and whenever I say DickButt because it's a silly thing to say which multiple people will agree with me on that, not because I find it funny to disregard what someone told me not to do and to try and annoy them.
TwoToedBob
TwoToedBob
Person
Person

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down