TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here

2 posters

Go down

Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here Empty Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here

Post by fatalsalmonman Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Hi, my name is fatalsalmonman, but you can call me fatal. I first started minecraft around January 15th or so, and back then I was using a torrented version so I only played single player. I played creative also, because it was free. I got the full version around the beginning of febuary and the end of January. My friend IPrO_CLAN, whom I knew from school, told me about a cool server named mc.H31ix.net. I joined right away. I got accepted and made a friend the first day and his name was Avenger. I also saw Spencer first when he put 16 eggs in the furnace that was in my flat. I made a house and met several people with the use of ventrillo. It was about two days later when I made my account on the old forums. I made it my goal to get to the top. So the first day that I could get a builder application I made one. During this time I made more friends like Twotoedbob, gtfando, and timmie124. After 1 or 2 days I finally got promoted to builder! I was proud of myself! I worked on creations for a long time so I could become a advbuilder. About at this time factions were introduced and I Imediatly joined the assassins because they had cake. I trained with the assassins (And failed because my computer sucked ass) and became friends with Danzxdaman. I then met a really cool guy named kron. He had another faction and his faction had cool things like a training course. I left the Assassins and joined Krons army. This also came with a pedobear skin. You have to realize that by joining Krons Army I was insulting Dan. He became mad and told me I would regret it. I did already. I finally got him into a private chat and made up an elaborate scheme to try to get him to like me again. I told him I was a double agent, a inside man. He loved the idea. I had to cover my tracks so I told Kron that I was a double-double agent. He loved the idea also. I was happy because both of them were still my friends. About at this time H31ix pulled the plug on the factions so I had nothing to worry about. I seemed on top of the world. We messed around for a long time and I gained and lost peoples respect. The map gets reset every now and then and I became closer friends with avenger. Finally one day H31ix stops caring. We see him less and less and we get a stream of griefers which didnt help. We got tired of not having a good admin and Spencer and Tim talk about making a new server. At this time I meet one of the most interesting and nicest guy yet, Momotoman. I was with tim on the test servers and helped him with some stuff. Then I joined a gb team and was off minecraft and on black ops and the xbox for a while. During this while I missed Tim asigning the admins and upper powers. I got tired of black ops and went back to minecraft. Because of missing it I had to start from the bottom agian. I became a Villager after a while because I was on the server and settled in. Later on I became a a adv because of my time in h31ix. And thats where we are today. I know this is kinda long but if you read it, I thank you.
fatalsalmonman
fatalsalmonman

Back to top Go down

Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here Empty Re: Fatalsalmonman Long story of how he got here

Post by Kronmuffin Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm

Vote For teh Server!
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down