TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
I got grifed EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
I got grifed EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
I got grifed EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
I got grifed EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

I got grifed

+4
art1tuvsho
Beastlymonster7
Altrive
nellibeen2002
8 posters

Go down

I got grifed Empty I got grifed

Post by nellibeen2002 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 am

I got grifed by someone they stole all my chests with all my stuff I am sitting here crying while I write I worked my FUCKING ASS OFF TO GET THOSE I AM SO PISSED OFF IT WAS NOT ME OR KITTY SO TELL ME WHO THE SHIT DID THIS TO ME I WILL FIND YOU Evil or Very Mad No Sad Mad Exclamation

nellibeen2002

Back to top Go down

I got grifed Empty Re: I got grifed

Post by nellibeen2002 Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

MY HOUSE IS NEAR KITTYS I DON'T KNOW WAT I WILL DO IF I DON'T FIND OUT affraid

nellibeen2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Altrive Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 am

this should be under grief report just a note if you can share screen shots that would be helpful~ and next time lock your chests Razz
Altrive
Altrive
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 pm

First off, don't use caps. By using caps it shows me that your imature and probably around the age of 11 years old. Second off, try to spell somewhat correctly, you spelled greifed grifed... Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked. No one should be able to get into your chest if they are locked. You probably won't get your things back because it is not our fualt that you didn't lock the chest. Plus, Hawk eye is down and timmie is very inactive and I don't know if Royce knows about it. But until hawk eye is back up, we can't do anything about it. The most we could do would be to see who got in the chest and took the things and then roll the guy who did it back, but you probably won't get your things back. Also, like altheriakt said, this is in the wrong section, this should be in the greif report and player report section.
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by art1tuvsho Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Rolling back doesnt give items back....
art1tuvsho
art1tuvsho

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 pm

Beastlymonster7 wrote:First off, don't use caps. By using caps it shows me that your imature and probably around the age of 11 years old. Second off, try to spell somewhat correctly, you spelled greifed grifed... Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked. No one should be able to get into your chest if they are locked. You probably won't get your things back because it is not our fualt that you didn't lock the chest. Plus, Hawk eye is down and timmie is very inactive and I don't know if Royce knows about it. But until hawk eye is back up, we can't do anything about it. The most we could do would be to see who got in the chest and took the things and then roll the guy who did it back, but you probably won't get your things back. Also, like altheriakt said, this is in the wrong section, this should be in the greif report and player report section.

I find it ironic that you spelled GRIEF wrong. Twice.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:09 pm

Beastlymonster7 wrote:Second off, try to spell somewhat correctly, you spelled greifed grifed... Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked.
Beastlymonster7 wrote:Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked.
Beastlymonster7 wrote:it is not our fualt
Beastlymonster7 wrote:fualt

Corrects spelling. Makes spelling error in the next sentence. Nice work; I applaud you.

Please, shut the fuck up and stop mini modding. Admins are active on the forums, if we had a problem with this post, we would have said something about it.
Spencer
Spencer
:)
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastlymonster7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Spencer wrote:
Beastlymonster7 wrote:Second off, try to spell somewhat correctly, you spelled greifed grifed... Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked.
Beastlymonster7 wrote:Third off, it is not our fualt that your chest aren't locked.

Corrects spelling. Makes spelling error in the next sentence. Nice work; I applaud you.

Please, shut the fuck up and stop mini modding. Admins are active on the forums, if we had a problem with this post, we would have said something about it.

sorry lol I feel so stupid for correcting him on grifed when I spell it wrong too lol.
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Post by art1tuvsho Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 am

Beastlymonster7 wrote:
Spencer wrote:

sorry lol I feel so stupid for correcting him on grifed when I spell it wrong too lol.
you should
art1tuvsho
art1tuvsho

Back to top Go down

Post by nellibeen2002 Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:53 am

1st I'm a girl
2nd I did lock them
3rd Im 9 so you can shut the fuck up about capitals
4th because I lost my stuff I will have to spend longer trying to replace all the broken things Cool

nellibeen2002

Back to top Go down

Post by art1tuvsho Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:33 pm

nellibeen2002 wrote:1st I'm a girl
2nd I did lock them
4th because I lost my stuff I will have to spend longer trying to replace all the broken things Cool
Fuck is a big word for a nine year old girl.
art1tuvsho
art1tuvsho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:23 pm

nellibeen2002 wrote:1st I'm a girl
2nd I did lock them

Just because you're 9 doesn't mean you shouldn't care about your grammar. I'm not saying you have to have good grammar, but you might as well take the effort to do it now so it's easy years from now.

Back to top Go down

Post by kittyluv22507 Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 am

whoa what why haven't I seen the post before, Nellie's used bigger words than fuck and this was in the old gone world so no point in crying over spilt milk
kittyluv22507
kittyluv22507

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:43 pm

kittyluv22507 wrote:whoa what why haven't I seen the post before, Nellie's used bigger words than fuck and this was in the old gone world so no point in crying over spilt milk
why the bump?
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum