TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!*

2 posters

Go down

The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* Empty The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!*

Post by Weegeerocx Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello, And today I'll be talking about something, The EnderDragon. It's Alive and kicking.
Not sure how.
And I'm *Trying* to host a "Free-For-All" event. Anyone can signup. But there are some things you do need, to sign up: Diamond Sword, Iron - Diamond Armour. Potions. Tons of Blocks (Your choice) 3 Eyes of ender (You need these to signup, but the portal is already good-to-go)

**Rules: No PVP'ing. Don't take the Egg. Dont cause other's death. Work Together. The End is not touched, but there may be multiple dragons. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!

** This event will be hosted at Sunday, the 12th, of 2012. Say you wanna signup, down below.

** Please, support. Don't ruin this event! ^^ Cya -Weeg

Last edited by Weegeerocx on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DATE CHANGED~!)
Weegeerocx
Weegeerocx
Personage

Back to top Go down

The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* Empty Re: The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!*

Post by Hadskills Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:11 pm

if it was any other day cept sunday i would gladly go with you.. give me a time and i MIGHT be able to get online for a few to help out.. Let me know ASAP the time frame you're lookin at Weege Smile

Ta ta for now. Had
Hadskills
Hadskills

Back to top Go down

The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!* Empty Re: The EnderDragon Lives (Event) *Sign Up Now!*

Post by Weegeerocx Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Oh, don't worry about it, date changed, all! Lol
Weegeerocx
Weegeerocx
Personage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down