TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
New map - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
New map - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
New map - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
New map - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

New map

+4
pingbro
TwoToedBob
timmie124
loop857
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New map - Page 2 Empty Re: New map

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:13 pm

timmie124 wrote:
ATinyMuffin wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got banned for standing there.

I had no plans on banning either of you until I saw pinbro spewing lava out on the new spawn, as a result I feel a lot safer having you both off the server. I actually haven't blamed either of your for anything, all your supposed to do is help, and there has been no help,that is the reason for demotion. I've been hoping to see either of you on or least make an effort to ask if I wanted help but there was never any. all I ever saw from pingbro was nice ripoff of my building, I'm still confused to what you are talking about on that, you can ask steven that the idea wasn't stolen in fact me and him went through probably 4 different designs before we settled on that. 

The server is dying because of lack of motivation, and we all know it. and the admins and mods that are active are actually advertising and coming up with new ideas, and maybe you got on more often you would see that new players still join the server on a daily basis, this is thanks to Steven.
Spewing lava? I was cleaning it up
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:15 pm

timmie124 wrote:

I had no plans on banning either of you until I saw pinbro spewing lava out on the new spawn, as a result I feel a lot safer having you both off the server. I actually haven't blamed either of your for anything, all your supposed to do is help, and there has been no help,that is the reason for demotion. I've been hoping to see either of you on or least make an effort to ask if I wanted help but there was never any. all I ever saw from pingbro was nice ripoff of my building, I'm still confused to what you are talking about on that, you can ask steven that the idea wasn't stolen in fact me and him went through probably 4 different designs before we settled on that. 

The server is dying because of lack of motivation, and we all know it. and the admins and mods that are active are actually advertising and coming up with new ideas, and maybe you got on more often you would see that new players still join the server on a daily basis, this is thanks to Steven
 So pingbro put down lava so you ban me. Seems fair.
So Steven helps get people on so he makes it so everyone in TSC gets to keep their rank except us two who are on more than 80% of everyone else.
So saying that our attitudes are making the server die - even though according to you we're never on - isn't blaming us.
So even though we build stuff, the lack of motivation on the server is our fault.

What the actual fuck. Think about what you're saying and doing. You've banned someone who's actually been building things despite having people constantly bitch at me. And you're reasoning is that you feel safe with me gone and that we didn't get on the server, seek you out, and offer our help. You completely disregard all the ADV's and Builders that could have helped. And again, you should have asked. I probably would have helped.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:19 pm

I banned you as a precaution to what pingbro was doing, if you really want to help out and actually make an effort then lets do something instead of bitching on here. and who the fuck said it was just you two? Like I said you could of owned up to the current situation and start to helping out, 

NEITHER OF YOU ARE BLAMED FOR ANYTHING,
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:20 pm

timmie124 wrote:

Tiny if you serious about this server I'll let you back on, but if you just disappear again, then your gone for good, Pingbro is gone for good though I don't tolerate griefing out of rage it shows a lot about his character on how to handle a situation.

Oh yeah I'm raging alright. Sadly for you i was laughing about how serious you were when the server is such a joke. You don't know what you're doing. Anyways, this is my goodbye. I wish i could still be a part of the community tsc was before you and other admins ruined it.
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:23 pm

No one explicitly said it was just us two. But seeing how we're the only two being blamed, and really have ever been blamed for anything, I think it's safe to assume that it was only us two. 

And like I said, had, you asked for help I probably would have helped. So don't act like that was just my bad. And also, like I said, I'm not going to own up to something when it's not my fault. There are countless reasons why I haven't been on 24/7 and have been only on every now and then. But the worst part, is that I HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE HAVE been building things and doing things, but you seem to not give a fuck.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:32 pm

It's because I'm unaware of your builds I didn't know about the sky scrappers until I decided to go run around flatgrass for some of krons old stuff.

I never blamed you two for anything in fact I'm the reason why you two had your rank for so long, hopping that some sort of effort would be made by any of the artifex's. 

I don't except you to be on 24/7 I still except to see some sort of activity from you that's noticeable, I don't except much out of any other ranks besides mods and artifex's.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by xcammy Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Speaking of ranks, I feel a bit sad in the "member" rank *hint* *hint*
xcammy
xcammy

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:42 pm

xcammy wrote:Speaking of ranks, I feel a bit sad in the "member" rank *hint* *hint*

I remember you wanting to say you wanted to work your way back up?
If that's not the case I'll promote you to VIP or something like that
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by xcammy Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I'll work my way up, sure, but still Member is depressing.
xcammy
xcammy

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

I was actually wondering if you were the same cammy or not because of the rank, dude you been here since the start you deserve a lot more then member, it's up to you.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:48 pm

Before the Artifex map got reset, I was working a new cathedral and sora and I were working on a new spawn village.

If you would have asked for my help with your new spawn or gave me a reason to be active, then I probably would be.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by xcammy Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Honestly, it's up to you, yeah I was here from the start, from the supbroskii drama to now. I've been with the server for a long time, but when I became a member I didn't see a large amount of fun on the server and with exams coming I left all games for a few months. But I'm back now and I don't really know what you want from me, I hope you know I'm dedicated and don;t grief at this point, but anything you want message me about it(: 

My ranking is up to you, you're the owner.
xcammy
xcammy

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:Before the Artifex map got reset, I was working a new cathedral and sora and I were working on a new spawn village.

If you would have asked for my help with your new spawn or gave me a reason to be active, then I probably would be.

I actually asked everyone for help it was posted on the twitter (which I just noticed wasn't working on the forums) but it was also posted in the events section of the forums, that should of been enough for you to get going on it, I like I said I didn't know anything about the artifex world, I was never informed that it was removed.

Tiny muffin if your still wanting to play I'll give your rank back. Let's just agree to have better communication between each other.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 pm

xcammy wrote:Honestly, it's up to you, yeah I was here from the start, from the supbroskii drama to now. I've been with the server for a long time, but when I became a member I didn't see a large amount of fun on the server and with exams coming I left all games for a few months. But I'm back now and I don't really know what you want from me, I hope you know I'm dedicated and don;t grief at this point, but anything you want message me about it(: 

My ranking is up to you, you're the owner.

When I get on later tonight, I'll scope out and see what the step is below mod and give you that rank.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by xcammy Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

ty(:
xcammy
xcammy

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 pm

timmie124 wrote:
ATinyMuffin wrote:Before the Artifex map got reset, I was working a new cathedral and sora and I were working on a new spawn village.

I actually asked everyone for help it was posted on the twitter (which I just noticed wasn't working on the forums) but it was also posted in the events section of the forums, that should of been enough for you to get going on it, I like I said I didn't know anything about the artifex world, I was never informed that it was removed.

Tiny muffin if your still wanting to play I'll give your rank back. Let's just agree to have better communication between each other.
I am still wanting to play. And yes, communication is nice.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Why was the Artifex world deleted?
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 pm

It's beyond me.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Does Tim expect Artifexes to go "lol hey tim l0k wat i bilt"

Because honestly, who the hell does that. Shit man. 

But if he's not bitching about that, then it's lac of activity, which must be because of lack of the Artifex world.

So who fucked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:33 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:Does Tim expect Artifexes to go "lol hey tim l0k wat i bilt"

Because honestly, who the hell does that. Shit man. 

But if he's not bitching about that, then it's lac of activity, which must be because of lack of the Artifex world.

So who fucked up.

It's honestly beyond me why it's not there. and no I don't expect  a notice everytime something is built, but it would be nice if someone who is building crazy shit be like hey can we move this over to the main world or hey were building a town on the main map can we get a world guard over it. Just something to be aware of the projects that are going on. Tiny do you have ventrilo? if not please get it, you don't have to be on it all the time but just pop on from time to time and give us updates on stuff your building, or post stuff on the facebook if you have facebook. the hole purpose of the rank you have is to be building stuff for the server, if were in the dark about it then it's just a waste, and that's sad to say because you build some pretty cool shit.

also I just unbanned you and ranked you back up if your not ranked up just let me know, off line ranking doesn't always work.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:41 am

I just imported 3 artifex maps
artifex - full world some castle thing in the ocean.
artifex_world - flatworld with the front of some building
artifex2 - it seems to the be the same as the first but as a blank copy

if none of those are the right ones then I'm sorry I seriously don't know what happened to it
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Once they find out which map it was, can we delete the other two you imported? It's always nice not having maps we don't use.
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Poiuytas wrote:Once they find out which map it was, can we delete the other two you imported? It's always nice not having maps we don't use.

That's the plan
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:57 am

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes the world is back, so thank you for that. 

If I can get sora to continue with the town village thing then I'll post some stuff about it.

And I know everyone uses vent, but I swear it's the bane of my existence and I'm not a VIP/Mod so I don't really use it. However, I'll try to update shit here more often.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Well, what map is the right one?
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down