TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll

2 posters

Go down

this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll Empty this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll

Post by b20TEG Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 pm

so i had a couple no's on my poll for adv and im not going to lie it made me a little mad because i know i have talent and creativity. so i got to thinking what do i need to do to impress those two people that voted no well here it is MASTER CHIEF!

this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll Mine_c11
b20TEG
b20TEG

http://doodymasster@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll Empty Re: this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm

I like this. Why are you not adv?

Back to top Go down

this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll Empty Re: this is for the people that voted no on my adv poll

Post by matthew093 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

what texture pack?

and i like Smile
matthew093
matthew093

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Why not just make another portfolio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down