TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters.

+4
Cybagruff
3Kittaayy
LouisOlbison
matthew093
8 posters

Go down

Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. Empty Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters.

Post by matthew093 Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:56 am

I came on today 2pm scottish time, and louis was also on. We were the two highest ranks on at the time, along with about 3 guests and 2 members. Someone logged on called Vlazi and started flying, He then started spamming chat with 'u mad' and posts about him going offline. These spams went on for minutes at a time and when asked politely to leave by me he refused, I stayed polite to him and asked him to stop it, and go back to trolling his own server which he claimed to have. He was getting on the nerve's of some of the members in the game, due to killing them and griefing their stuff. This post is for current admins to realise that the need of moderators Is very important, especially of those from the UK and other european countries. I have screen shots to back up my point.
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. Hm6wn
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. YbfqA
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. OapKY

i think these are enough for 1. banning 2. Rollback of his username and 3. Proving my point. thats all

--Matt
matthew093
matthew093

Back to top Go down

Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. Empty Re: Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters.

Post by LouisOlbison Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 am

I also have a screenshot
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. CojVG
hope this helps resolve the issue.
LouisOlbison
LouisOlbison

Back to top Go down

Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. Empty Re: Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters.

Post by 3Kittaayy Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am

do do do doooo
Kitty to the rescue Very Happy
Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. YWK4C
3Kittaayy
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:57 am

To matt: I agree that we need more people from europe to moderate cause we practically only have american mods and admins.

To kitty: LOL you say the funniest things XD

---
boss950

Back to top Go down

Post by Cybagruff Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Me and LouisOlbison are from the UK and usally are on at the same time so we would make a great team!! Wink

Cybagruff

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:31 am

with the new ranking system we been ranking on this problem will be solved
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnmaster1598 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 am

Well we are getting all this traffic now. Stuff like this happens.
Pwnmaster1598
Pwnmaster1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian2468 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 am

I was Online when this happened and he griefed mine and my friends house and then kitty came and banned hes ass well done xD
Ian2468
Ian2468

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kittaayy Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

thank you ian Smile
3Kittaayy
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LouisOlbison Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:53 pm

don't you feel proud ^ x D

LouisOlbison
LouisOlbison

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Fuck you kitty my job is to come online randomly and ban people just cause a guest tells me to
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kittaayy Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 am

okay kron
3Kittaayy
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pwnmaster1598 Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 am

3Kittaayy wrote:okay kron
This comment lacks kitty-ness...It needs a picture of an orange over weight mongoose with big bold white letters having to do soomething with that comment.
Pwnmaster1598
Pwnmaster1598

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Kittaayy Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 am

lol ikr pwn
but if i do anything else he wil rape me with a rake D: i can't, like, defy him.

Griefers spammers and twats. and thats just for starters. IXCwF
3Kittaayy
3Kittaayy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down