TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED.

Go down

How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED. Empty How to write a ban appeal. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING OR YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED.

Post by Spencer Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Copy this format, do NOT copy the red.

Username: Write your in game username.

Reason for ban: When you log on it will give you your ban reason, write it here.

Explanation: Do not write why you were banned, explain why you did what you did to get banned.

Appology: Explain why what you did was wrong and apologize for it. We do not want "im sorry and i will never do it again plz unban me plzzzzzz." If you post that, your appeal will be automatically rejected. Write a well thought out paragraph or two giving valid reason of why you should be unbanned.

EXAMPLE:

Username: Spencer1230

Reason: Griefed Royce's redstone

Explanation: I was trying to help Royce with his calculator. I saw a problem with it, so I went to try and fix it without his permission. Rather than fixing it, however, I accidentally made it worse.

Apology: I realize what I did was wrong. I should not have tried to help, especially when I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. When I want to help someone, I should ask for their permission first. If they deny the request, I will simply leave it alone and let them carry on about their business. Royce had obviously worked very hard on his calculator and would probably be very upset if it were destroyed and covered in liquid redstone. I'm sure if my calculator was covered in lava, I'd be pretty pissed too. I understand where his anger is coming from. Whether you unban me or not is for you to decide. I'm not the admin here making the decisions or anything. Oh well. Have a nice day.
Spencer
Spencer
:)
:)

Back to top Go down