TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back!

2 posters

Go down

Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! Empty Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back!

Post by Beastlymonster7 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:03 pm

I was teleporting using the /back command and when I went back to my summer house to try and put in stairs on the side of the roof, it telported me into a brick wall and i died and lost everything i had. I lost: all gold tools that cammy gave me becuase he smited me and i lost everything lol, i lost gold armour that cammy gave me for the same reason, i lost 32 pieces of wood that i was going to use to make fences for the roof of my home, and i lost flint and steel that i was using to decorate my home with fire statue things, and i lost netherack that i was going to use to put the flames on so they dont die out i had around 50 pieces of that (N1NJA) gave them to me if you dont believe me, and i lost 4 sticks, not that it matters but thats is two tools. I hope that these can be replaced if possible. I am not lying just to get free things this really happened! If you dont believe me ask cammy and he will tell you he gave me that stouf then you can go check all my chests and they wont be ther because i lost it all when i died from the stupid telepoting glitch. Hope you got to read this and I hope that it is possible to replace these. Thankyou
Beastlymonster7
Beastlymonster7
Builder

Back to top Go down

Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back! Empty Re: Died because Of Glitch trying to teleport back!

Post by pantaleon26 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:34 pm

so you lost some stuff that you got for free and you say you aren't looking for a free giveaway you just want your free stuff back?
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum