TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
TSC Gaming Server build portfolio EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio

4 posters

Go down

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio Empty TSC Gaming Server build portfolio

Post by Moon Biter Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

PLEASE NOTE: I AM STILL WORKING ON THIS PORTFOLIO. I AM RATHER DISTRUSTFUL OF INTERNET STABILITY BECAUSE OF A FEW "BAD EXPERIENCES", SO I'M UPLOADING ALL OF THIS IN CHUNKS. I WILL REMOVE THIS ONCE IT'S ALL DONE, BUT DON'T ASSUME I'M ONLY UPLOADING ONE OR TWO THINGS. KTHXBAI <3

I've only been on the server a few days and hanging around in the Tourny area (no, I don't know why I was put there either). I wasn't a part of the competition or anything grand like that--what with being new and all, I suppose--but Steven graciously allowed me to build some stupid stuff in the background while he fluffed out his giant likeness-tail. What started out as a stupid little box-shaped fox (I assumed that since he was building a gigantic thee-hundred foot fox, that must obviously be the map's theme!) turned into the same box-shaped fox with a gas mask, a "house"/bunker for me to pretend I have a life in and a small cage that I spent a good hour "locked" up in. What can I say? I liek me mai cagez.

Anyway, as time went on I just kept building more things. People came and left, people griefed, people talked with me about things like music and philosophy/burning people, and people generally left me alone once they realized I wasn't going to blow their precious builds up with dynamite. Left to my own devices, I kinda-sorta went overboard and began working in earnest on a set of small projects (in addition to the silo, which is still ongoing) for next to no reason, although once I discovered the ranking system on the server and was informed of my talent for building I decided I must be a Builder. Nothing more (I assume), nothing less (I honestly hope). Members ain't exactly well-trusted, and Trusted people ain't exactly builders. And Advanced Builders ain't exactly friendly, as my dear friends Face and Ping demonstrated. But this isn't about that. No, this is about my builds, because if I want to be a builder I must build a portfolio so as to build interest in my building skills. Of building.

Anyway, let me just get started with a few screenshots of each item as well as a probably tedious description. I'm aware most of you won't want to read the descriptions, and that's perfectly fine. I just have this Urgent Desire (read: OCD) to explain EVERYTHING that I create. What fun! I'm gonna stick all the descriptions inside those nifty Spoiler boxes so that you don't need to read them if you don't want to, but I did put work into those things, so, you know. Whatever, I guess.

WHITESUN SPIRE

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio 2012-011

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio 2012-012

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio 2012-013

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio 2012-014

The Sunspire:
Moon Biter
Moon Biter

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vatz

Back to top Go down

TSC Gaming Server build portfolio Empty Re: TSC Gaming Server build portfolio

Post by Altrive Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:10 am

*some one is going to yell at me* this is the wrong section :p please post this in the Ranking Information under builder portfolio's you would also need a poll.
Altrive
Altrive
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:23 am

Moon Biter wrote:PLEASE NOTE: I AM STILL WORKING ON THIS PORTFOLIO. I AM RATHER DISTRUSTFUL OF INTERNET STABILITY BECAUSE OF A FEW "BAD EXPERIENCES", SO I'M UPLOADING ALL OF THIS IN CHUNKS. I WILL REMOVE THIS ONCE IT'S ALL DONE, BUT DON'T ASSUME I'M ONLY UPLOADING ONE OR TWO THINGS. KTHXBAI <3

altherlakt wrote:*some one is going to yell at me* this is the wrong section :p please post this in the Ranking Information under builder portfolio's you would also need a poll.

No poll. I'm pretty sure this is just to show off her builds. This seems like the right place to me. I could be wrong though.
Spencer
Spencer
:)
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by art1tuvsho Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:28 am

This guy is so good at writing... geez
art1tuvsho
art1tuvsho

Back to top Go down