TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

+5
ATinyMuffin
Spencer
pantaleon26
Kazumi58
timmie124
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice Empty New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by timmie124 Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:40 am

Today I couldn't sleep so i decided to work on the spawn and get most of it functioning.

So far so good, got the portals set up, the area is all protected.

As a result the new spawn will be open this Friday!!!
there will be a portal to the old spawn as well.

As for holidays, the area around spawn will have snip bits to the holiday area and they will be portals that will lead to the holiday event.

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice EwwU7l

[ADMIN NOTICE]

Ok so let's not let this spawn go to shit

1) Anything that is shit in the mountain region around the spawn is subject to regen!

-There will be no warning to these players, as well as no compensation, as there is a notice outside of the spawn

-Only exception is if there is a road to these buildings attached to the main road
--if the building is an eye soar please contact this player before removal, 3 day notice is required post these warnings with a screen shot in the grief report section of the forums DO NOT BAN PLAYERS FOR THIS

2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

3) Offer players world guard protection

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

Feel free to bitch and wine or ask questions

Last edited by timmie124 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice Empty Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:01 pm

Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

Back to top Go down

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice Empty Re: New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice

Post by Kazumi58 Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Can you teach me how to world guard, I forgot since its been a log time. There is also many other commands that are unknown to me.

Last edited by Kazumi58 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kazumi58
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Kazumi58 wrote:Can you teach me how to world guard, I forgot since its been a log time. There is also many other commands that are unknown to me.
I think this video is how I learned. If this dont help, I can help later today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Thank you Vinnie!
Kazumi58
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:Can I do the signs? I have a strange yearning to do them.

of course you can do the signs!

check your grammar this time though!
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

timmie124 wrote:

Hey now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:59 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:

Hey now.

Almost certain there should be a comma between hey and now.

Back to top Go down

Post by pantaleon26 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

[/quote]

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice 6124
pantaleon26
pantaleon26
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:

Hey now.

Almost certain there should be a comma between hey and now.

New Spawn to be released this Friday! also admin notice 9od90
Spencer
Spencer
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.

ok
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 pm

If you're going to go through the trouble of having people's stuff world guarded, you might as well just ad the residence plug in.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 am

TheWeirdo9 wrote:Remember when we had the discussion about posts that don't contribute to the discussion.
lol
Spencer
Spencer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:03 am

timmie124 wrote:
2) Roads, I would like players to build roads to there cities and residences, please provide blocks if they ask you for them.

world guard regions can now be seen on the world map. This feature is essential to find the name of a region with efficiency. If you haven't learned how to use world guard yet, please be free to ask and I will help you out and teach you how to do it properly.

For those who aren't aware there is a link on the right hand tool bar or you can go to map.tscgaming.org

ugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:

ugh
What if they ask for like a thousand diamond blocks. I mean like, damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi58 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
TheWeirdo9 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:

ugh

I would keep a eye on them to see what happens with it.
Kazumi58
Kazumi58

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Don't be a smart ass vinnie

also yes keep an eye on them like make sure they dug out the road first

don't let people build roads that are built above ground
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Altrive Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Or you guys could build it so it doesn't look like a mess
Altrive
Altrive
Trusted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm

timmie124 wrote:

Honestly not trying to be a smart ass, that was a legit question. I think we should have a required block for the roads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 pm

I was thinking give them a weird block like wool or sand or something, and after checking it, use world edit to change it to whatever block the roads would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poiuytas Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:31 pm

TheWeirdo9 wrote:I was thinking give them a weird block like wool or sand or something, and after checking it, use world edit to change it to whatever block the roads would be.
Yeah, like orange and white wool and then change to black and yellow Wink
Poiuytas
Poiuytas
Jack
Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Black and yellow roads?

Eww.

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:13 pm

altherlakt wrote:Or you guys could build it so it doesn't look like a mess

Don't be lazy
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

CousinVinnie99 wrote:
timmie124 wrote:

Honestly not trying to be a smart ass, that was a legit question. I think we should have a required block for the roads.

use your common sense vinnie its really not that hard, if they ask for some weird ass block for roads find out why
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum