TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
New map EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
New map EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
New map EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
New map EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
New map EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
New map EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
New map EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
New map EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
New map EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

New map

+4
pingbro
TwoToedBob
timmie124
loop857
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New map Empty New map

Post by loop857 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 pm

When will the new map (1_5_2_world) be made the main map will that happen as soon as bukkit updates to 1.6 or are we still holding back on putting it in? also are we getting a new end? because me a tim talked about it once and it was never brought up agein
loop857
loop857
lewp968

Back to top Go down

New map Empty Re: New map

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:10 pm

I was actually thinking about the end and the nether last night, once the new map is released then we will get the new nether and end. and the new map will be released as soon as the spawn is done, I've been trying to grind through it but it's pretty much all me working on this, only people that have really helped have been you loop and dragonzlayerz, as a result to this I'm gonna demote most of the artifex's as they don't do shit and give the ranks to people who deserve them.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

http://tscgaming.org

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoToedBob Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:12 pm

You're demoting ping and tiny?  Can I type in the commands?
TwoToedBob
TwoToedBob
Person
Person

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Tim, it's on you whether we build or not. I sent you the perms and told you that you can edit them and you completely ignored me.
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, someone thought it was a good idea to delete the Artifex world, even after I said that I was using it.

Now I basically lost everything I was working on. That's why I'm not active.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by loop857 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Heres a quick little pie chart of the amount of of stuff that people built in the new spawn
Chart:
loop857
loop857
lewp968

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 pm

[img]https://i.imgur.com/qFd6CCJ.jpg[/img]

Hi I'm Tim
Spencer
Spencer
:)
:)

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:21 pm

loop857 wrote:Heres a quick little pie chart of the amount of of stuff that people built in the new spawn
Chart:
If you look really closely, you can see that there are a bunch of my builds in the new spawn.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoToedBob Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Yay, I'm part of the 1%
TwoToedBob
TwoToedBob
Person
Person

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:07.02.2013
loop857 wrote:Heres a quick little pie chart of the amount of of stuff that people built in the new spawn
Chart:
If you look really closely, you can see that there are a bunch of my builds in the new spawn.
those builds are also at least 3 months old I havn't seen any sort of effort from any of you on this. 

also I got your PM on the perms you guys are pretty much wanting admin...That's not gonna happen.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

timmie124 wrote:
ATinyMuffin wrote:07.02.2013
Chart:
those builds are also at least 3 months old I havn't seen any sort of effort from any of you on this. 

also I got your PM on the perms you guys are pretty much wanting admin...That's not gonna happen.

You still used them.
And you still didn't address why the Artifex world was removed, along with all the shit I was building on it, even after I said in another post that I was building on it.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:04 pm

I was actually unaware it was removed, you could of PMed me a long time ago, but now once your place on this server is threatened you bring it up, go find another server.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:12 pm

You should actually read your pm's because i clearly wrote take out what you don't want.

And i guess you don't know what most of the perms do because if you take a close look you can see that 80% of them are helpful such as /tpo or /fly, or used for building/protecting.

Last edited by pingbro on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:17 pm

pingbro wrote:

You should actually read your pm's because i clearly wrote take out what you don't want.

I took out the things I didn't want you guys having the first time. You sent me the entire essentials permission list. I had planed on giving you guys voxel, but you and tiny were almost never active so I didn't waste my time with a plugin that would never get used.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:20 pm

I took out the things I didn't want you guys having the first time. You sent me the entire essentials permission list. I had planed on giving you guys voxel, but you and tiny were almost never active so I didn't waste my time with a plugin that would never get used.

And we told you that if you got that plugin and gave us some extra perms we would be active. Also 80% of the essential perms are helpful and not threatening to the server what so ever. All you needed to do was take out those few perms like /ban.
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:33 pm

I much rather demote the two of you and promote someone who would be grateful about being an artifex. I shouldn't have to bend over and take it up the ass for 2 people, who have honestly done almost nothing to make this server better.

If you guys want the artifex world I'll put it up for download when I get home from work.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:34 pm

I didn't mention it because, like everything else, it would be ignored. 
Until, of course, someone needed help with something. But until then we would be forgotten about, just like how Ping suggested perms and was ignored. I don't know what they are, but some sort of recognition is better than completely ignoring him.

And it seems be that when literally 2 or 3 people play on the server anymore, and it becomes completely dead, you guys start pointing fingers at the 2 Artifexs. The majority of all the other people of various ranks are good to go though. The people who should actually be on running the server and helping it not be a dead piece of shit, they well, they can just sit tight. It's the Artifex's fault for not building spectacular shit on a dead server in an attempt to get it back to life.

Oh, and if you would have asked for help, just like I say every time you guys complain about something we didn't do, I probably would have helped. In fact, sora and I were working on a village type spawn near the old spawn.

At this point I don't think I really care if I get demoted. It's always mine and Ping's fault for not doing something that should have been done by someone else.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:35 pm

timmie124 wrote:I much rather demote the two of you and promote someone who would be grateful about being an artifex. I shouldn't have to bend over and take it up the ass for 2 people, who have honestly done almost nothing to make this server better.

If you guys want the artifex world I'll put it up for download when I get home from work.

The problem with promoting someone is that no one plays on the server anymore.. It's done.
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:35 pm

timmie124 wrote:I much rather demote the two of you and promote someone who would be grateful about being an artifex. I shouldn't have to bend over and take it up the ass for 2 people, who have honestly done almost nothing to make this server better.

And you say that as if we are the only 2 people in the history of TSC to not make the server better.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:47 pm

Never blamed any of you TSC becoming a dead server, but it doesn't help the people that were promoted to build spectacular stuff for the server don't even build on the server! you built the last spawn building and I appreciate that, but that was the last time you really ever did anything. 

And the reason why the server is dying is because the type of attitude your projecting right now. 

If you were serious you wouldn't be making excuses right now, you would of taken initiative owned up to being inactive instead of saying stuff like I ignored your idea on perms, and that you would play more if you had voxel. You would of showed me that you deserved the stuff you were asking for. 

There are people that are still trying to keep this server alive, you two are not them.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

That's the thing. You're even saying that there's only a handful of people trying to keep the server alive. Then why are only us 2, literally, getting demoted. What about the countless inactive Mods/Admins/Builders/Advanced Builders etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...

I'm not going to own up to all these things you are blaming us for, when the issue isn't just us. We're builders, and I have been building shit even after the server was dead:(https://tscgaming.forumotion.com/t3784-let-s-play-a-game) and like I said, sora and I were trying to make a new spawn. If we're expected to keep on building stuff, then all the useless staff should be expected to help advertise or do something to keep the server alive.

And like I said before, I would help if you would ask. But if you're going to start blaming everything on me, then yes, I'm going to be an ignorant cunt.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by ATinyMuffin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:55 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got banned for standing there.
ATinyMuffin
ATinyMuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by pingbro Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:58 pm

And the reason why the server is dying is because the type of attitude your projecting right now. 

That is totally why the server is dying.. Silly drugy.
pingbro
pingbro

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:08 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got banned for standing there.

I had no plans on banning either of you until I saw pinbro spewing lava out on the new spawn, as a result I feel a lot safer having you both off the server. I actually haven't blamed either of your for anything, all your supposed to do is help, and there has been no help,that is the reason for demotion. I've been hoping to see either of you on or least make an effort to ask if I wanted help but there was never any. all I ever saw from pingbro was nice ripoff of my building, I'm still confused to what you are talking about on that, you can ask steven that the idea wasn't stolen in fact me and him went through probably 4 different designs before we settled on that. 

The server is dying because of lack of motivation, and we all know it. and the admins and mods that are active are actually advertising and coming up with new ideas, and maybe you got on more often you would see that new players still join the server on a daily basis, this is thanks to Steven.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by timmie124 Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm

ATinyMuffin wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I got banned for standing there.

Tiny if you serious about this server I'll let you back on, but if you just disappear again, then your gone for good, Pingbro is gone for good though I don't tolerate griefing out of rage it shows a lot about his character on how to handle a situation.
timmie124
timmie124
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum