TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Check to see if your account has been hacked! EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Check to see if your account has been hacked!

3 posters

Go down

Check to see if your account has been hacked! Empty Check to see if your account has been hacked!

Post by Pwnmaster1598 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 am

Ok, guys. There has been a topic going around lately of hacked accounts. Since this server has been attacked by not some very nice people before, not to scare you, you may of been hacked. Don't worry, it is one of those things that are REALLY rare, but one of those things you should be on top of. Go to this website - dinnerbone.com - got it? Good. Do some looking around and you will find the page to see if your account has been hacked. When you get there enter your name in the search bar and see if your safe. The chances of you being hacked are 1 in infinity, but still, better safe then sorry. I entered about ten names of people with easy names to remember including mine, and no one has been hacked. Thank you for taking caution.
Pwnmaster1598
Pwnmaster1598

Back to top Go down

Check to see if your account has been hacked! Empty Re: Check to see if your account has been hacked!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am

Pwnmaster1598 wrote:Ok, guys. There has been a topic going around lately of hacked accounts. Since this server has been attacked by not some very nice people before, not to scare you, you may of been hacked. Don't worry, it is one of those things that are REALLY rare, but one of those things you should be on top of. Go to this website - dinnerbone.com - got it? Good. Do some looking around and you will find the page to see if your account has been hacked. When you get there enter your name in the search bar and see if your safe. The chances of you being hacked are 1 in infinity, but still, better safe then sorry. I entered about ten names of people with easy names to remember including mine, and no one has been hacked. Thank you for taking caution.

Check to see if your account has been hacked! R4oPH

>mfw

Back to top Go down

Check to see if your account has been hacked! Empty Re: Check to see if your account has been hacked!

Post by KitchyK Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:08 am

Uhmmm Couldn't that just gave hackers names of people he can hack now also... and who exactly did you put?
KitchyK
KitchyK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 pm

The only way to hack from just a person's name is brute force hacking. And if you have a good enough password it shouldn't be successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:45 pm

idk i have a random password generator that make like 10k passwords a minute and automatically hits enter after each. i can even specify how many digits to use and it tells me if it has dont all the possible combinations. so i can get into anyone's account cause ur minecraft name is ur username.
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Mind telling me how it chooses the passwords?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down