TSC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
navigation
Untitled Document
Latest topics
» This is a thing again, it's hopefully her to stay for a long time.
Call me: Gingerape. EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:04 am by timmie124

» Another New Minecraft Server, TSC 4.0
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm by Poiuytas

» New Minecraft Server! #TSC3.0
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyWed May 31, 2017 10:56 am by timmie124

» 1.2 = out
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 12:54 am by Poiuytas

» NEW RANKING SYSTEM (WIP)
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:15 am by Guest

» El Sleezo's Pawn (Back)
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:10 am by Guest

» not sure if we're still doing this but...
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:09 am by Guest

» bananananana peal
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:03 am by Guest

» banana appeal
Call me: Gingerape. EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 1:02 am by Guest

Call me: Gingerape.

2 posters

Go down

Call me: Gingerape. Empty Call me: Gingerape.

Post by Gingerape Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry for the disappointing introduction, I know many of you were probably expecting an Ishmael, but nope. I'm no Ishmael.

My username was chosen by a friend of mine while we were... well... we weren't in our right minds. But regardless of my username, my name is David. I am a college student and like to play this game in my free time. I'm on summer vacation now, and work a lot during the days but at night I like to come home and relax and build crap. I've searched and filtered through a lot of servers, but this one seemed to stick with me. Other servers had nasty, cluttery spawns that just made me want to disconnect immediately. And other servers had griefers out the ass.

I like this server because everyone seems rather friendly, and even though I've only played the server for about 2 days or so, I've already bought a plot of land and made some acquaintances with the inhabitants of that city. I like this server so far, and I hope to improve upon the conditions and buildings that populate it!

Thanks,
David
Gingerape
Gingerape

Back to top Go down

Call me: Gingerape. Empty Post-thoughts

Post by Gingerape Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

I would also like to add that I would like to become a villager. I feel I have paid my dues to the server as a Nomad, and I would like to be respected. I am a very respectable player, I play by the rules, I don't grief, and I try to help people when at all possible. I'm supportive and I have a positive attitude to those that deserve it.

So if I could be "promoted," as you will, to a Villager, that would be fantastic!

Thanks
Gingerape
Gingerape

Back to top Go down

Call me: Gingerape. Empty Re: Call me: Gingerape.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:42 am

Welcome David!
I'm going to be a freshman in college starting August. I'm very excited! What are you studying?

Also, I hope you have made it to the villager rank. If not, [king]timmie124 will do it as soon as he can. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Call me: Gingerape. Empty Awesomeness

Post by Gingerape Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:32 am

Sup...broskii!

That's awesome, I guarantee you'll have a lot of fun. You should send me a pm and we can chat about schools, etc. I'd like to know where you go, and I'll tell you haha. Eye for an eye, eh?

I'm studying Mechanical Engineering Technology currently. I like it a lot; there's a lot of mechanics (go figure) involved and calculations to determine whether a material/product will be able to withstand the amount of force required for it to do a certain job. I've done some plastic molding, I've done some molten metal pouring, I've created an aluminum casting, and we've dabbed in a bit of welding as well.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your summer. You'll be surprised by the difference in study habits/free time in college. It's a completely different atmosphere. But it's not hard to adjust.

P.S. I'll wait for Timmie to get on so I can receive the Villager title. I'm not too worried about it, I just wanted someone to know I wouldn't mind having it Wink

David
Gingerape
Gingerape

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerape Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:07 pm

TEST FOR PICTURES

FINISHED

Last edited by Gingerape on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Test for pictures.)
Gingerape
Gingerape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronmuffin Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 pm

bump
Kronmuffin
Kronmuffin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down